Dad

First of all thank you for 1K reading.. 😍💜️🤗

..............................

"So what are we gonna do today?" Jin asked lying on the sofa.

"We are gonna visit jungkook's dad.." V said.

"Omg really?" Jungkook asked widening his eyes with full of happiness. V felt his heartbeat stop for a moment. But anyhow he managed to give a nod.

"Thank you so so much.." Jungkook jumped into v and hug him tightly. "I miss him so badly. It's been months after I seen papa." Jungkook said with a pout while sitting on V's lap.

"I'm sorry baby. It's my duty to bring you to see him after marriage. I have missed lot of things as a husband." V said wrapping his hands around jungkook's waist.

"They are being lovey dovey now" Jimin said smiling.

"Yeah it's make me to get a girlfriend now." Jin agreed.

"It's make me want to puck."Suga said emotionlessly.

V glared at him and jungkook giggled.

"Okay okay I'm gonna join with you two. Can I?" Namjoon asked.

"You can hyung. I know you too miss my dad." Jungkook smiled.

"We want to come too." Jimin whined.

.........................

After about an hour seven boys were infront of a beautiful bangalow.

"Woah jungkookie.. your home is beautiful." Jimin awed.

"Yeah I agree." J hope said looking at beautiful garden.

"I love flowers." Jin said picking a rose.

"Jungkook's flowers." Namjoon said smiling.

Everyone looked at him to know what he meant?

"Ah I said those flowers were planted by jungkook. He likes flowers because his mother loved roses." Namjoon explained.

"Let's go inside" jungkook said leading them to house.

"Jungkookie.. my baby bunny.. " jungkook's dad came and hugged jungkook. Others were amazed by seeing a feared bulky mafia leader getting soft for someone. Ofcourse it's for his son. But you know.. it was a rare site.

"Thank you for bringing him to me." Jungkook's dad hug V too.

"Uncle.." Namjoon said hugging jungkook's dad.

"I see.. you brought all your new friends." Jangkook's dad said smiling at others as he welcomed them.

"Yeah.. they are the best." Jungkook said happily.

"So what about your husband." Jungkook's dad asked after they sit on the sofas in living room. A maid brought tea for them.

"Umm... he.. he is the best.. I .. I " jungkook stuttered while blushing.

"Ah uncle don't worry about their relationship. They just made love yesterday. Look at them." Jimin said smirking. Jungkook felt waves of heat rush into his face and ears.

Jungkook's dad gasped. "Oh.. my baby has grown up." Jungkook's dad hugged jungkook kissing his head.
Jungkook glared at jimin peeking over his dad's shoulder. Jimin winked.

..................................

After the tea jungkook was showing his beautiful garden to others except namjoon and V.
Meanwhile in jungkook's fathers office they are having a serious talk.

"Uncle.. why they want jungkook.?" V asked narrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know son.. but I think they want to challenge you. That's why they want jungkook."

V nodded.

"I think I can't control them anymore. They are marking my area and destroyed the relationship with my main business partners. "

" How they got that much strong?" Namjoon let out.

"How they dare?" V growled. Suddenly his eyes mixed with the killing sensation.

" I'm preparing my team to fight with them." Jungkook's dad said.

"I'm with you." V said looking at him.

"But jungkook.." Namjoon asked.

"I'll take care of it. If they need jungkook because of me..then I don't want to danger his life. But I'll fight fir him." V said with a serious tone.
Jungkook's dad smiled.

"Thank you V. I can die peacefully now. I know my son is in a good hands. Please take care of him for me. Ah I think no need to ask because you already take care of him."

V smiled at him. "You can believe me dad. I will protect him. I will take care of him. No need to worry about him." Jungkook's dad hug V tightly thanking him.

.......................................

After they got into their home V was in a deep thought.
He was planning something. He is sure the plan bring the pain. But that was the only solution to rescue him.

"Hyung" jungkook clinged to V. But there is no response. Jungkook felt hurt. But he smiled and let go of V silently.

"What's the problem hyung..?" Jungkook asked but no reply.

"Hey hyung please don't ignore me. Did I do a wrong thing?" Jungkook asked again.

"The problem is you. Shut up and leave me alone." V shouted.

Jungkook's eyes widened. The clear eyes wet with tears. He doesn't understand why V is in a bad mood. But without saying anything he turned and went to his room. Not their shared room.

V groaned and pulled his hair. He felt like dying. "I can't do it. I can't.." he murmured to himself.

He sat on the sofa and called namjoon. He said his plan and said what to do.

"I don't think this is a good idea V." Namjoon said over the phone.

"I know but how else we gonna protect him. I don't want him being the target and top of that because of me. I juat want him to be freed." V whispered.

"I don't know V. But I will do as you said."

"Thanks namjoon hyung." V sighed and cut the phone.

He then took a call again. A girly voice talked.

"Hello."

"It's me.V"

"Why are you calling me.?" The said female asked after sometime.

"I want to meet you. Can you come into my house tomorrow?"

"Okay.. but why?"

"I want my child.."

"But.. y..you said.." tzuyu stuttered.

"That was past. Now I want my baby. And you will agree to this. Don't talk with jungkook. You need to act like my girlfriend from now on."

"But .. V you are married." Tzuyu cried.

"I know .. that's why I said you need to act."

"But jungkook .. I can't help you to hurt him ."

"That's not to hurt him. More like I want to protect him."

"I.. I don't know V.. okay I'll come. But you want to tell me everything." Tzuyu ended the call.

"I'm sorry jungkookie.. I love you so much to loss you." V murmured while laying on the sofa.

...........................
So...Mm thank you all for reading and voting. I love you guys💜️💜️😘.

I think I'm gonna end this story soon. There will be a few chapters before the end.
I'm thinking about a sad ending but I can't bear it. So.. mostly it will be a happy ending.
What is your opinion??
And I'm thinking to write a new story too..
How about royal taekook au?😉