It felt like heaven when I kissed you.. 💋

"V... john said he wanted more money for our new drug contract."
Jin said looking through the documents.

"Cancel it" V said in a bored voice.

"What??" Jin freaked out at that and also others were looking at him like they just saw a ghost.

"Why?? Now what's the problem?"

"You never gave up. What's wrong with you?" Suga asked curiously. He was sure that something is bothering V.

"Wanna have some free. Just cancel all the meetings too."

"Are you sure? Uncle will be mad after hearing this" j hope said looking at V.

"I'll deal with him later." V said and stand up to leave.

"Are you leaving?" Rm looked at V.

"Yeah, you all can leave too." With that V left the office room.

.........................

"Woow noona... you really hung up my picture."

"Yeah, It's beautiful. I always talk with my baby about you. She will be excited to see you soon."

"You are embarrassing me noona. So how many months have left?"

" One month.., I'm eight months now."

"Woow.. Time has flown by so fast.I'm happy to see her soon." Tzuyu smiled at jungkook. She was freaking happy to hang out with jungkook. She is enjoying jungkook's affection. This is the first time in her life that someone genuinely care about her. So she loved jungkook more than a friend.

"Noona, what's this?" Jungkook asked showing some pills.

"Ah .... I think those are my vitamins kook. Put them there." Tzuyu said nervously.

"But noona, those aren't vitamins. I know about medicines. Don't you think your medicines are wrong?"

"Shh... ahhh I forgot ..It's the medicine of our housekeeper.Just leave them there. Come on kook.. I have prepared pan cakes for you. Tell me about the tastes.?" Tzuyu said leaving the room.
Jungkook shrugged and followed her.

...........

"So tell me, how is your relationship with V? Is he treating good?" Tzuyu asked while they are eating pan cakes.

"Umm.. I don't know noona. Sometimes he treats me good but then he gets angry for no reason. I tried to talk with him but he didn't listen to me. I don't know what to do? Should I end this marriage or not? Its like I'm living with a stranger. At least I tried to be friends with him. But he said he doesn't want me to be a friend." Jungkook sighed.

"I think, V likes you jungkook. If not I'm sure he divorced you a long time ago. But it didn't happen, did it? You are living with him for almost half a year. I think he wants to settle down with you. You have to be patient jungkook. Someone has to be patient in a relationship. V can't be patient. It's a joke. But you can. So you can show him that you are his husband. If you can't talk to him try to show." Tzuyu patted jungkook's back.

"I don't know noona. I have enough now. But I'll try."

"That's ma boy" Tzuyu smiled at jungkook hiding her emotions.

....................

"Where have you been?" V asked in hoarse voice.Jungkook look at him.

"I was with noona." Jungkook replied.

"Noona.. noona.. always with that bitch. Am I your husband or her ?"