The marriage deal

"Jungkook, I want to talk with you"
Mr.jeon said entering to his son's bedroom.

"Why dad? Is there something wrong? You look tired." Jungkook asked removing the book on his hand and sitting down on his bed.

"Yeah. Did you heared of leo? He got my main drug contract. And now he is ready to challenge me."

"Oh I have heared about him. So what are we gonna do now?"

"I talked about this with Mr. Kim"
jungkook's eyes widen. He knows about Mr. Kim. He is the most dangerous mafia lord and his son is known as the best mafia heir because of his talents and heartless behavior.

"How do you know about Mr.kim?"

"I know him since we were kids. But because of our jobs we didn't have time to continue our friendship."

"Uhh.. Okay. So what did you two talk about?"

"I asked help from him. And he said yes. He said if we both combine together we can be one of the world biggest mafia team."

"So you guys agreed to be partners?"

"No jungkook. It's you guys." Mr.jeon said sighing.

"What do you mean by us?"

"You and V are going to be partners."

"What do you mean by partners dad? Tell me everything. I don't understand this."

"You have to marry V, Mr. Kim's son."

"What? I don't wanna marry dad. Please I can't do this. You know I hate being a mafia heir. I want freedom. Please dad.. don't take my only happiness like this. I don't wanna be a prisoner. Please dad.." Jungkook cried out after hearing about his marriage.

"I know son. But we can't loss. We want to regain our power. If we loss our lives will be in danger. I'm sure V will be a good husband to you. Please son now I have nothing to do beside this."

Mr.jeon said hugging jungkook. Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Please jungkook.. if this marriage didn't workout you guys can divorce later.What do you say?"

"Okay." Jungkook whispered. He is not really like the idea. But atleast he can escape of the responsibilities of being a mafia heir. Because he knows about V. V can manage both of their mafia's name. So he agreed with this stupid marriage deal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

V's pov

"Hey V, wanna join us?" Jimin asked and because of the music sound I'm sure he is in our usual club.

"Okay. I'm coming." With that I hung up and took my car keys.

"Hey jin. I'm going to club. Wanna join ?"

"Oh, What about others?"

"We can get them en route"

Five minutes later, I'm on my car with jin,suga and jhope. They all are my friends and parts of our mafia. So I usually hangout with them. After half an hour we are inside the club.

"Hey mr. hottie, Can I have a dance with you?" I heared a girl voice and after turning around, my eyes met with a beautiful lady.

"Why not honey??" I smirked and grabbed her waist pulling her body into me. We danced to one song and decided to continue our makeout session inside a room.

This is my life. I wanna have fun. I don't like being in a relationship. Because I don't want to ruin my freedom and I don't trust anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey V, Where are you?"

"I'm with the girl. Why?" I asked wearing my clothes and putting my shoes.

"There is that man. Do you remember last month one of our new member leaked information about our drug dealers to police? He is now here."

"I'm on the way." I hung up and ran towards the dancing floor. I remember him. He is fucking gonna pay for his mistake.

I looked at jimin and bid a good bye before grabbing that man and walking out of the club.

"Stop struggling you shit!" I said throwing him inside the car. I got inside with jin, suga and j-hope started to drive towards my favorite place, the torturing building.

After we got there jin pulled out the man and threw him onto the ground. I got a cloth and closed his mouth before taking my knife and cutting his pale skin. I love seeing red. He is silently begging me to stop. His eyes filled with tears and pain. But I loved this so I continued the torturing session. After I have had enough I finished him cutting his throat.

"He deserves it." Suga said getting the knife out of my hands.

"Yeah, knowing about us he still had guts to report about us." Jin said pushing his dead body to the alley.

"However, I am satisfied because of him. It's been awhile since I have seen red." I said wiping my hands.

"V, Mr. Kim called and told he want to talk to you about an important thing." J-hope said putting his phone back on his pocket.

"Aishh!!! Why does he want to meet me? Okay we'll see. Let's go guys."

When we came back it was almost midnight. I took a shower and wore a sweet pant with a loose tshirt.

"Hey dad, did you want to see me?"

"Yeah yeah.. come here and sit down." Dad said gesturing me. "You know about Mr. Jeon, right?"

"Yeah, I know.. He lost his main drug dealer yesterday because of leo, that new rascal."

"Yeah, you are right. Leo is getting powerful day by day. So jeon asked me a favour. Jeon was my friend since we were kids so I agreed. And I suggested you both should get married." Mr.kim said straightaway.

"What? Are you crazy? Me and Jeon?"

"No no.. he has a son. You and him.."

"But dad. It's not our problem or anything, so why I want to suffer because of them?"

"You didn't get it? Do you? If we are combined together we are going to be the biggest mafia group in the world. That's why I agreed."

"Yeah I can understand . But dad I don't wanna ruin my free life by marrying a guy... wait ... A GUY?? DAD YOU KNOW I'M NOT GAY?" I can't help but yelled at my dad. I am not even gay. So how is this gonna workout. I was fuming with anger.

"I know.. I know... This isn't a big deal. You don't have to stop your fun life. This is just a deal . Don't take it seriously. You can have women anytime and enjoy with them. Just pretend you guys are married."

"Okay.. I'll think about it." I said after considering my dad's idea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What?? You are gonna marry?" J-hope was excited after hearing about my arranged marriage.

"Yeah, I don't want to.. but this is not gonna be a real marriage, so I agreed."

"So who is the girl? Is she pretty?"
Jin asked.

"Its a boy. Mr. Jeon's son. I have seen him five years ago on a ceremony. He is just a kid back then. I don't know what I'm gonna do with a kid."

"Oh I know him. He is a pretty guy now." Suga said lifting his sleepy head.

"How do you know him?" Jimin asked my question.

"I know namjoon. He is my highschool friend. He works under Mr. Jeon. One day I met him with that jeon kid. He is quite cute and shy."

"Oh then we can be friends." Jimin said squealing.

"Oh shut the fuck up. No we don't gonna be friends or anything. He is gonna suffer because of ruining my free life. "I said smirking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~