He is mine😤💜️

"Okay okay.. I'll.." He was cutoff by the sound of door bell rang.

"I'll check.. sit here.." V left towards the main door leaving jungkook on the couch.
..............................

Third person pov.

V opened the door to meet his cockblocker hyungs.

"Hii" jimin said showing his teeth.
V groaned.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Why not? We wanted to see our baby bunny and his idiotic husband." Jin said in a mocking tone.

"He is my bunny not yours" V snapped at him.

"Oh I knew this two will fall for each other." Suga smirked. V rolled his eyes.

"Hyung who came?" Jungkook asked. As soon as his voice heard all six members entered to house without an invitation and walked towards the living room to see jungkook leaving V next to the main door.

"Oh my baby.. how are you.." Jin pulled jungkook into his arms hugging him.

"Hey hyung don't be dramatic." J hope said.

"I'm fine hyungs. I missed you guys." Jungkook said pulling out of jin's embrace.

"Your dad called. He said he want to see you." Namjoon said sitting on the couch. At that time v came too.

"Hey I want something to drink. How about coffee?" J hope asked.

"We don't have any...." V was cut off by jungkook.

"Don't be meanie hyung. I'll make something for you guys." Jungkook smiled and tried to get up.

"Hey hey don't get up. You will be hurt. " V rushed towards jungkook. Others stared at them jaw-dropping.

"What happened to you guys?" Jimin asked surprising.
"Is he sick?" Namjoon asked concerned by it.

"Yeahh.. i'm fine hyung. Don't worry." Jungkook replied with flustered tone. His ears turned red.

"Hyung get off me. I'm fine now." Jungkook whisper yelled at V.

"But you can't walk. I'll make something for this idiots. You sit here." V replied.

"Ahh you can't even boil water." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Anyone tell me what is going between them?" Jin asked not believing his eyes.

"Why can't jungkook walk?" Jimin asked.

"It's simple. Look at jungkook's neck and v's lips. You'll understand it" Suga said in a boring voice. Jungkook's face turned into a tomato. Others looked at jungkook and notice his hickies.

"Oh.." jimin let out.

"You monster what did you do to my poor innocent child." Jin screamed causing V to groaned in annoyance.

"Seriously jungkook tell me.. is he forced you?" Namjoon asked strangely calming voice.

"Ahhh hyungs... why are you guys doing this to me. " jungkook said closing his face with his palms.

"Hey don't embarrass him. Yeah we did it last night. And namjoon I didn't force him. And most importantly he is MY HUSBAND. I have all rights to claim him." V shouted.

"Okay okay.. don't be angry... we just asked. And I'm happy for you guys." Namjoon said smiling. All nodded agreeing with him.

"I'll make some cofee then. " jin stand up to leave.

"I'll help you" suga stand up too.

"V i want to talk with you about something.." namjoon said looking at V. "privately"
So V leaded namjoon to upstairs.