The marks

V's pov

I groaned holding my head after wokeup. "Uh.. why my head is spinning?" I got up and headed to the bathroom. And took a shower. After that I changed and get a look on mirror. "Hey what happened to my lips, it's bruised."
I tried to remember what happened yesterday.

Flashback

"I don't want to seduce you v. Just get your hands away from me." Jungkook struggled under V.

"Why I want to leave you?You are my husband. This is our first night. You belong to me now."

"In your dreams. Husband or not without my consent it's consider as a rape." Jungkook gave a death glare.

"So what are you gonna do? Did you forgot that I'm a mafia? So what is the point if I break another law?"

After that V sealed his lips with jungkook. In that way, Jungkook's first kiss was stolen by his husband. Everyone's dream is giving their everything to theirs husbands. But not for jungkook. He just wanted to escape from this hell. He wanted to live happily not with guns, blood and pain. Thinking of his dreams jungkook let out a cry.

Because of that V let go off his lips and moves to jungkook's collarbones and neck. He slowly suck his milky skin leaving red marks all over his beautiful skin. After that V slowly moves towards jungkook's chest too. He tried to remove jungkook's towel but jungkook gained his senses back again and with his full power he pushed V off the bed and slapped him.

"Don't touch me. Do you hear me? This is the first and last warning." Jungkook growled. His eyes darkened with anger.
V hold his cheek with the bruised lips as jungkook get off the bed and ran out of the room.

End of the flashback.

"He slapped me then. Just wait jeon jungkook. I swear, I'm gonna make your life a living hell." I gritted my teeth.

After that I called suga and left the room to go to our office. Yeah we have legal businesses too. So cops won't question about our wealthy. And we can hide our true identity.
I entered to living room and saw a sleeping boy. His lips were parted and let out a small breathe once in awhile. His shirt was hanging on his shoulders. So his neck,collarbone and half of the chest were on display. After seeing my artwork on his skin made me proud and that thought made me annoying.
"However they are well suit to him." I smirked and left the house.

"How was your first night with jungkook?" Suga asked after I got into the car.

"Shut the fuck up. It is not a real marriage. So why I want to touch a man, okay a kid.. "

"He is not a kid V. He is 20. A grown-ass man, not a 5 year old."

"So.. Are you telling me to sleep with a man now? Don't you have a brain. Don't ever talk about that fucking guy. Its just a day and now he's already getting on my nerves." I punched the dash board.

"Hey hey don't break the car. I won't talk about him again. But don't mess with him."

"Why?? Now do I look like a pussy?"

"Pstt.. no. Don't get me wrong. But namjoon is very protective over him. And jin and jimin too adore him."

"Now are you telling me my own friends get on his side leaving me on my own?"

"Uhh.. no no I didn't tell anything. Now shut the fuck up. My headache is gonna be worst." suga groaned and they ended up driving the rest of the journey, silently.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~