Let's seal our marriage..

V's pov

I woke up and felt a excruciating pain on my left shoulder.

"Uh.. shit, can't even lift my hand now." I thought and fell back to the bed.

"Good morning, may I come in." I heard the door open and my cute husband's face came in to the view.

"Drop the formality, help me to take a wash. I can't lift my left hand."

"Ah, can't even do your own things but still has the arrogant personality.. dickhead." I heard he whispered.

"What did you say?" I asked like I heard nothing.

"Uh nothing, come on.. get up.. How can I help you undress while you're lying like that?"

"What if I don't want to get up?" I asked to irritate him while smirking.

"Then just fuck off. I'm leaving" He snapped and turned to leave.

"Uh sorry sorry, I was just kidding"

"Arrogant monkey knows how to joke too?" He lift his eyebrows. I smirked.

After that he helped me to take off my shirt and pants. While unbuttoning my pants his ears turned red.
"Is he gay??" I shook my head thinking he was not. It's impossible.

He then filled the bath tub and left the bathroom saying he will wait in my room.

I used my right hand to rub my body and wash my hair. I am used to working with both my hands. Because this is not the first time in my life that I have been injured. So I can work with both my hands. Jungkook covered my left shoulder to keep my wound from getting wet. After my bath I removed my boxcer and put the towel on my waist before heading out.

Jk's pov

I heard the bathroom door open and I looked at V. "Oh, wow! "I thought. He was only wearing a towel and his upper torso was on display. He doesn't have much abs but he has broad shoulders, delicious collarbones, good looking backside and not thicker but strong looking arms with a beautiful tan colour skin.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer" I came to conscious after hearing that. I felt myself burning of embarrassment.

"Uh, I didn't.. besides, why should I? I have more abs and pretty good body than you."

"I think you told, you didn't look at me but you're already comparing." He laughed as I glared.

"And I don't need abs to take someone to my bed. If we were a real couple I bet you are the one take it up ass not me." He smirked.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not gay and you're not gay, If we were gay and real I don't think I'll let you to top me. I'm not a bottom." I said glaring. Why should I be a girl for someone?

"Oh baby.. I think I like feisty type." He said coming towards me.

"Don't come near me." I said going backwards.

He didn't stop and suddenly I fell on the bed. I tried to stand up but V hovered over me. So I tried to push him off of me but he was a lot stronger than me.

"I think we want to seal our marriage. I like you." He said looking into my eyes. I froze. He was the first person to said that he liked me. I have been in a mansion all my life, and even homeschooled. I was also not allowed to use social media. So this is the very first time, I have felt butterflies in my stomach.

V's pov

His eyes fluttered open. I lost in them for a few minutes since his eyes were the most beautiful thing in the world, shining brightly while holding a whole galaxy in them.

I gained my senses back and closed the distance while locking our lips together. He never kissed back so I moved towards his neck and sucked it while leaving marks. "His smell is so fresh like a baby." Suddenly I felt a strong pain in my lower part and the next thing was I'm on the floor holding my little one.

"You .. you dickhead. What the hell did you do to me?" My little husband shouted at me.

"I was just doing my job as a husband. Why did you have to hit my little one. You almost killed my future babies."(😂🔫)

"Next time think before doing dirty things to me, if not I'll kill your all future babies." He said and left the room while closing the door soundly.

A smile came on to my lips. I hit my own head and stand up. "Did I start to like him?"
But I can't. I'm not into relationships and the most important thing is I'm not gay.

Jk's pov

"Hyung.. I missed you." I said jumping into Rm hyung's arms.

"I miss you too kookie." He said hugging me back.

"We all miss you little one." Jin hyung said hugging me. Jimin also hugged me.

"Hey hey take off your hands. Don't touch my properties. He is my husband not yours." I heard that arrogant monkey's voice.

"Oh have we missed something?" Suga hyung asked smirking.

"Nothing was missed, you were all there when I married him." He said with a frown.

"But a few days ago you yourself said that this marriage was a fake." Hobi hyung said smiling.

"Don't mind him. He is been crazy since morning." I said sticking out my tongue at V.

"You brat, wait.. I will catch you tonight." V said.

"Tonight??" Jimin asked while coughing hard.

"Yaa.. jungkook~ah, what is this?" Jin hyung asked while pushing my head a little. His eyes widned.

"What??" I asked looking at him.

All eyes were on my neck and there was a long pause. Only V was smirking.

"Don't tell me you guys already did it." Suga hyung said uncertainly.

"Kookie tell me, did he force himself on you?" Rm hyung asked in an angry voice while turning my face towards him.

"Did what?? What are you guys talking about?" I asked not understanding the meaning of their questions.

"We did nothing. Don't worry namjoon, I don't want to rape him." V smirked.

"You?? Ha ha raping me?? Did you forget that I kicked your balls." I said laughing and his face reddened from the embarrassment.

"You did what??" Jimin hyung asked holding his smile but next time he was on the floor with jin hyung and hobii hyung while laughing their ass off.

"Hey you guys, Shut the fuck up. I swear I'll kick you out if you fuckers didn't stop right now." V shouted. I hold my smile.

"Okay okay, stop now. We came to enjoy with them." Suga hyung said and they stopped.

"Yeah, let's make a movie marathon." Jimin hyung screamed.

"Ya jimina, don't scream... my ear drums will break." Jin hyung said glaring at jimin.

"But you are worse than him jin hyung" Rm hyung said and everyone burst out laughing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~