The accident

A month passed, but V's and jungkook's relationship is not in  good shape.
Jungkook always with tzuyu while helping her. V is always out for his work. He had no more mercy on his enemies. His patience is running out. Hyungs and others didn't dare to provoke him any further.

"V, there is an emergency. Let's go" Suga said rushing in to the office, panting.

"What's the matter suga hyung?" J hope looked at suga.

"It's jungkook." V jumped out of the office without wasting a second, as soon as those words slipped from Suga's tongue.

                   .......................

After accompanying tzuyu to her house,jungkook was returning to home.

Suddenly two bulky men in a black car blocked his way.

"Excuse me mister, you are blocking my way." Jungkook said annoyingly.

"Huh so..?? What are you gonna do?? Crying for your husband to come and save you?" They both laughed. Jungkook felt angry and slapped the man.

"You brat.. James, catch him.. we need to take him to our boss , he will give us a chance to taste this pretty thing."
The man who jungkook slapped told to other guy named james.

James tried to lock jungkook's hand but jungkook  quickly  hit him in the abdomen with his elbow.  The man grabbed his abdomen and fell to the ground.Of course jungkook is someone who has learned to fight, so fighting for him is a minor thing. He is a mafia heir after all.

They both tried to grab jungkook but jungkook beat them hard. Then he turned back to leave.

"Don't take another step or you'll die." When jungkook turned around, he saw a pistol aimed at him. He didn't have a pistol and he didn't like to use guns. Jungkook's face paled as he looked at the pistol. He gave up and closed his eyes, preparing to surrender.

All of a sudden the man who was pointing the gun at jungkook fell to the ground again with a gun shot. Jungkook opened his eyes wondering why he wasn't dying yet, and he met with a blood covered lifeless body.Then he heard another shot and the next thing was the second man's lifeless body fell to the ground.

Jungkook slowly fell to the floor hugging himself. He felt an arm around his shoulder and he fell in to a warm embrace.

"Jungkook, are you okay? I'm sorry .. please forgive hyung. I couldn't protect you."  Jungkook heard a familiar voice. He felt secure at that moment.

V slowly lifted jungkook and led him in to the car. Jungkook didn't talk or protest. After they got in the car suga started driving without asking anything. Suga and j hope understood the situation. They put Jungkook and v in their accommodation and said goodbye to them.

       ........................

"Jungkook .. are you alright honey? Please say something. Will you forgive Hyung? " V placed Jungkook on the bed and hugged him.

"Hyung why do we do these bad things? That's why bad people like those are chasing us. Can we be free like everyone else? Why did we have to become members of the underworld? Because of this we will lose our loved ones someday. Why can't we stop these things?"Jungkook asked in an emotional voice. He had never faced a moment like this alone. So what happened today made him upset.

"Jungkook .. what you say is true. But we can't turn now. We have already made enemies. The risk to our lives will not go away if we get out of this." V said hugging Jungkook more tightly.

"Not all at once. We can give up little by little. Let's grow your business. Let's just keep power without doing bad things. Stop drug dealings, killing people. I have had enough of that."

"Jungkook .. it's not as easy as you say."

"Then do whatever you want. I've been bored in this prison since I was a child. I want to travel the world and enjoy my life."

"Huh, that's why you always go out with Tzuyu." V said, removing Jungkook from his arms.

"Tzuyu noona is just my best friend Hyung. Don't get me wrong. But she's the only person I know who lives like a normal human being. And I 'm so close to her because of the baby." Jungkook said with a sigh.

"Whatever.. just tell me where you go  and keep the phone always on." V left Jungkook and went to his room.

Jungkook looked at him and let out a long sigh. "I don't know.. God, this relationship is not going to work out. There is always a problem." Jungkook said to himself.

"Atleast he talked to me today. That's enough." Jungkook thought while removing his clothes to take a shower.

"Is he jealous with noona. But I'm the one who should be jealous. Idiot.. " Jungkook took a cold shower and went to the bed.

                    ..........................

Well, I like mafia theme. But I don't like killing innocents and drug dealing.

I want to show mafia members have emotions too. But I want to change their intentions.

Thanks for reading & voting 🙏 ..
Love you guys💜️💜️💜️💕💕💕🐇🐯