Love you💜️

V's pov

I opened my eyes and look at other side. Jungkook is sleeping peacefully while hugging me tightly. I touched his slightly rosy cheeks and beautiful eyes that were closed.
Yesterday was the best day of my life. My first date. The feeling now I'm experiencing is the most amazing feeling. I want to wake up next to him like this everyday. I think he is changing me to be a different person.
I chuckled and kiss his forehead softly. Then he moved slightly while groaning. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning bunny.."  I said giving him a peck on his lips.

He blushed and mumbled 'good morning.'

As I was looking at him I wanted to kiss him so badly so I minimized the distance between us and kissed him while taking him into my arms. He too hug me back while kissing me.

"What are we gonna do today?" Jungkookie asked while we are taking breakfast that he made for us.

"Mmm let's go to te club today. We can tell hyungs too."

"Sound's good. I want to see them too."

"Why you want to see them? You have me So don't look at others. You are only allowed to look at me." I said in jealous.

"Aish don't be a kid hyung. I don't want to look at them like I look at you. It's just I miss them. They are different from you." Jungkook said glaring.

"What's the difference between them and me?" I smirked.

"Because you are my husband. That's the different idiot. Now don't ask anything and eat silently." Jungkook looked embarrassed.

            .........................

At evening in the club.
No one pov.

"Hey kookie...I miss you.." Jimin jump onto jungkook. Jungkook gasped as he hugged jimin.

"I miss you too hyung."

"Hey hey jimin.. take your dirty hands out of him." V growled.

"Okay okay.. calm down man, I just hugged him nothing else."  Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Where are others?"

"They are in the second floor. Let's go there." Jimin started to walk.

"Kookie.. "
"Hyung.."

As they went their namjoon hugged jungkook tightly. Others also welcomed him happily.

"Come here my son. Give mom a hug." After jin said that everyone burst out laughing.

"Eww jin hyung..." Suga muttered.

"You guys don't even look at me but jungkook." V said pouting.

"Because he is our precious maknae not you." Hobi said. V pouted more.

"You don't look adorable V.. stop pouting.." Suga said rolling his eyes.

"But jungkookie said, I'm cuteee💜."

"For kookie but not for us. Come on guys let's have a drink." As jin said that everyone took a glass.

"Let's  go the dance floor.." jimin dragged them to the dance floor. They began dancing crazily. Everyone laughed when jin and hobi began their crazy moves.

After some time they had enough and left the dance floor while craving for rest. As jungkook turned to leave V grabbed his waist and pulled jungkook into him.

"Hyung..."

"Let's dance a bit more.."

"Mm" Jungkook nodded and put his hand around V's neck.