The past💔

I'm sorry guys,  our corona vacation is over now. So I'm trapped with my studies. I promise I'll complete my story. And in last days you know we all were busy with streaming. Let's get 1B for dynamite.
...................

"Good morning hyung..." Jungkook said after he came into their room for waking up his husband but saw he is woken up.

"Good morning my baby" V said in a raspy voice.

"Come on.. freshen up quickly. I prepared breakfast for us."

"My pretty baby.. " V jumped out of the bed and hugged jungkook tightly.

"Uhhh can't breathe hyung. Leave me.."

"Never.. ever want to leave you.. mine.." V said and kissed jungkook on the lips.

V said that and kissed jungkook hard.

.................

"What are we gonna do today hyung?" Jungkook asked while eating.

"Today we'll practice to shooting."

"Please hyung .. do I really need to do that?"

" Why not? As you promised yesterday .. you can't say no right now.. okay?" When V said that jungkook shook his head pouting.

Then the two ate and left the house. V took jungkook to their secret spot.

V gave Jungkook a gun and took one too.

"Look at me carefully.Keep your leg like this. Balance your body. Then aim. Hold the gun like this. Then shoot ."  Like that, V showed jungkook to how to shoot.

"Now you try to get the aim." When V said that, jungkook took the aim.

V made the right posture to jungkook from behind him. As V's sigh came and hit kook's sensitive neck his mind went blank.

"Okay, shoot now."  V said.At the same time, with the sound of the gun exit, Jungkook sat down on the ground as he closed his ears tightly.

"Hey Jungkook .. what happened? Are you okay bunny" V quickly ran to Jungkook. Jungkook's hands began to tremble. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Kookie .. what happened to you kiddo? Why are you crying like this? Okay okay..everything is over now.. please look at me.. See I'm with you. "V hugged Jungkook and tried to comfort him. Jangkook couldn't imagine what happened.

"What happened to you kook? Come and drink this water." V gave Jungkook a glass of water.

"Let's go home hyung..I want to go home."

Realizing Jungkook's situation, V got into the car with Jungkook without saying anything. After a while both of them came home.
...........................

When V stopped the car,Jungkook ran into the home and jumped into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Please kookie .. open this door... I did not bring you home to cry alone .. please open this door without provoking me." As V punched to the door, Jungkook came and opened the door.
V got even angrier when he saw Jungkook is all wet.

"What are you doing Jungkook .. why are you acting like this ??"

V took jungkook into the bedroom and took off all his clothes and took a towel and wiped Jangkook.Jungkook, who did not even think to stand naked in front of V, was looking at V like a stone statue today. V found his white shirt and wear it to Junkook and put him in the bed. Then V also climbed into bed on the other side and took Jungkook into his arms. Kookie also curled up into V's body.

"Now tell me .. what happened to you that to be so scared of gunshots.. hmm?" V asked, rubbing Jungkook's hair.

"Mommy ... hyung mommy ..." Jungkook said and started crying again. V thought at the time that something had happened to Jungkook's mother.

"Okay, I'm with you. Now tell me what happened to your mom. Aren't you the strong bunny? So tell me now without crying."
V wiped Jungkook's eyes. Kookie took a long breath and looked at V.

"Hyung, you know, when I was a kid, we were very happy. Mommy daddy and me. At that time, my father was not involved in the underworld, but my dad's father aka my grandfather was in the underworld. When I was about 12, we went to my grandfather's house.

That day grandpa's enemy suddenly attacked us like never before. When Grandpa was dying in front of our eyes, Mom took me and ran to find a place to hide.

Dad and Grandpa's gang got together and shot those men. Somehow, as their numbers dwindled, the rest fled. But we found their boss in front of us .. then .. then .. I .. that monster shot our mother in front of me. He tried to shoot me too but my father came and shot the man.

I was so scared that I didn't even talk for about a month. Dad took his grandfather's place to avenge the death of my mother and grandfather. But I still don't like that. When I see the gun, I remember my mother. That's why I still don't like guns. "Jungkook told his story with tears in his eyes. V felt guilty.

"Sorry honey. If Hyung had known I would never have forced you to practice guns like this." V said leaning to hug Jungkook.

"It's okay hyung. Don't think too much. I'm happy about you being my husband." As soon as Jungkuk said that, V tightened his embrace around jungkook more.

"You are my everything bunny. I think I can't live without you now." V said that and kiss jungkook's strawberry lips.

" V said that and kiss jungkook's strawberry lips

......................

I think I can not quickly update the story anymore. But I promise I'll finish the story. I'm busy with my studies nowadays.

Stream dynamite. Let's hope there is a taekook subunite💕💜️

Bye guys. Stay healthy💜️🙏