Chapter 17

It's Wednesday and I drove to Petroglyph this morning to grab our things. Then I drove to a Safeway and bought some candy and flowers. Then I drove over to Eva's house and texted her to come outside. 

I held up the plate and candy in one hand and the flowers in the other. Eva walked out in pj shorts and a tank top. With no bra on may I add. She walked closer and then saw the words written on the plate.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" She came up and jumped into my arms. 

She kissed me hard. 

"Yay! Now we can have sex." I joked. 

She hit my shoulder. 

"Ouch." I whined. 

"Oh come on. That didn't hurt. It hurt that all you want is sex." She said. 

"You know I was just joking." I told her. 

"Yeah ok." She kissed me again. "Wanna come in girlfriend?" 

"Sure girlfriend. Let me grab my computer. Here." I handed her the flowers, the plate, and the candy. 

"Thanks." 

I went back to my car and grabbed out my computer. Then I followed Eva into her house. I saw Damian and Kira watching tv on the couch.

"Hey guys!" I said to them. 

"Hi Lynn!" Kira came up and hugged me. 

"Hi Kira!" I hugged her back. 

Damian smiled at me. 

"Damian! Fist bump." I held out my fist a waited for him to fist bump me back. 

"Ok. Lynn and I are going to go do some work." Eva told them. 

"Bye Lynn." Kira said. 

"Bye guys. I'll see you later."

We walked upstairs and into Eva's room. Once we closed the door and put our things down Eva pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately and hard. A minute or so later she pulled away panting. 

"What was that for?" I asked. 

"It's so hot seeing you be so amazing with Kira and Damian. They love you." She said and then kissed my neck. 

"Wow. If watching your siblings turns you on we might need to reevaluate this relationship." I joked. 

"Ugh you know what I mean. And you just turned me right off. Like a switch. You're no longer hot." She stepped away from me.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around so know I had her pinned against the wall.

"I was just kidding." I growled.

"Oh that's hot. Kiss me." She moaned. 

I did just what she said and crashed my lips against hers. I quickly stuck my tongue in her mouth and explored. Apparently she'd had enough because her tongue started to fight with mine. 

After a few minutes of making out we moved to the bed and pulled apart. I laid down on my back and Eva cuddled up to me. 

"I love you." I whispered.

"What?" She asked. 

"I love you." I told her, raising my voice. 

"Already?" 

"Oh yeah. You're so damn lovable, and amazing, and the greatest person I've ever met." 

"I love you too Lynn." She kissed my softly. 

"I'm glad." 

We talked for a while, while we just cuddled on her bed. But after around half an hour we decided we should probably get to work. 

"What do you have to do?" Eva asked me. 

"I've got to finish my essay for Lit, 5 problems for Trig, 3 paragraphs for Spanish, and a worksheet for psych. And then you know the work for Gov and Chem." 

"Ok yeah I have to finish and essay for Lit as well. Then I've got 6 problems for Algebra 2. Which I need help on beautiful girlfriend. Then I finished all my Spanish work and I can help you if you need it. And I need to write two pages for Journalism about my current life."

"Ok. We can work on Gov and Chem together at the end so I'm going to start with my Lit essay." I sat on the bed as Eva moved over to her desk. 

I opened my laptop and began typing. It shouldn't take me too long because I have to write about survivor guilt and it's easy for me because it's basically just the psychology of it. 

Once I finished that I started on my Trig problems. I got through 3 of them before I silently stood up and walked over to my girlfriend. Her chair turns so I turned her around and then sat on her lap. 

"I think we both deserve a make out break." I explained before putting my lips on hers. 

We kissed for a few minutes and then I pulled away. 

"Ok. Now we should probably get back to work." I kissed her forehead before standing up. 

"That's definitely what I needed thanks Lynn." She said sarcastically. 

"What was wrong with it? You were the one who agreed to be my girlfriend." I defended. 

"Yeah but now I'm not going to be able to focus. I'm just going to be thinking about your lips on mine."

"Well it is lunch time. How about we get something to eat and then come back and you'll be able to focus." I proposed. 

"Ok. Sounds good."

Thanks for reading.

- M.W.