Chapter 15

Eva and I hung out after school each day this week. Since we had already come into contact with each other our parents didn't care. Most days we would play soccer, make out, and then watch Criminal Minds. We had started from the beginning together.

It was very fun. I was already starting to fall in love with Eva as well. But today it's Sunday. We're going to spend the whole day together. I texted Eva earlier to just wear something comfortable.

I took a full body shower. To make sure I smelt and looked good. I put on a gray sports bra and matching underwear. Then I put gray pants and a black button down. I rolled my sleeves up and put my hair in braids.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad and James watching the Eagles game. I sat down to watch with them for a few minutes.

"You look very nice Lynn." My dad said.

"Yeah you do." James added.

"Thanks guys. I have to look nice. Eva's different than the other girl's I've dated. I have to impress her."

"That's sweet." My dad said.

"Yeah. Speaking of, I have to be on time. I'll see you guys later."

"You have your debit card?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. Thanks dad." I said as I walked out of the house.

I got in my car and drove the 10 minutes to Eva's house. Once I got there I grabbed the flowers I had gotten her and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and took a step back. Chris opened the door.

"Hey Lynn. Come on in. Eva's almost ready." Chris opened the door for me to walk in.

"Hi Chris."

"Have a seat." He motioned for me to sit down on the couch across from him. We looked at each other for a minute or so.

"If you have any concerns sir, please just tell me them now." I said.

"I just want to make sure you're going to take care of her. The last time she dated someone they cheated on her and it broke her." He told me.

"I swear on my mother's grave that I will do everything in my power to keep your daughter happy. I will protect her with my life. I will care for her more than anything. And I will absolutely never even think about cheating on her." I told him.

"That was the right answer. I'm really happy it's you Lynn. You are much nicer than her ex's. And prettier too. I also really like your dad."

We both chuckled.

"Thank you sir."

"I told you Lynn, call me Chris."

We both turned towards the stairs as we heard footsteps. I saw Eva walking down the stairs in a black dress with a belt around it. She was wearing white converse and had her hair down.

"Wow. You look- amazing. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful." I stuttered.

"Thank you. You look very beautiful too."

"Yeah yeah, we get it you guys look beautiful. Your mother wants me to take of picture of the two of you for her. So smile." Chris said.

Eva came and stood next to me. I put my arm around her waist and she put her arm around my back. We both smiled.

"Thanks girls. Have fun. Will you be home for dinner?" Chris asked.

"Probably not." I answered for Eva.

"Ok. See you later." He waved to us.

"Bye dad."

"Bye Chris."

We walked out of the house and to my car. Before anything happened I drove down the street to another street so they couldn't look outside and see us. Then I quickly parked and leaned over and placed a kiss on Eva's lips.

We kissed like we hadn't seen each other in months. After a minute or so I pulled away.

"As much as I would love for our entire date to just be sitting here and making out. We actually have things planned and we need to get there on time." I told Eva.

"Ok. Just one more?" She gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." I gave her a slow and soft kiss.

Once I pulled away we began to drive again. We pulled up to a stop light a few minutes later and Eva leaned over and unbuttoned the top two buttons on my shirt.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"I just thought you could show just a bit more skin." She innocently replied.

"You're so cute." I quickly pecked her lips before the light turned green.

We got to the farmers market a few minutes later. I got out of the car and walked around to open Eva's door.

"You're such a gentlewoman." She smiled.

"Why thank you." I held my hand for her.

She laced her fingers through my own as we began walking through the market. We made it through the whole thing and I had decided what I wanted.

"See anything you like?" I asked.

"You." She growled seductively in my ear.

"I meant food."

"Yeah. That Mexican food stand smelled absolutely amazing." She replied.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." I told her.

We walked back to the Mexican food stand and waited in line. Once we got to the front we both ordered. I got tamales and she got enchiladas. We got a water and a strawberry lemonade to share. We talked as we waited for our food.

"Number 346." The woman said.

"Oh that's us." I told Eva.

I walked up to the lady and showed her my number.

"Thank you." She said as she gave me our food.

"Thank you so much."

I walked back to Eva and then we went to find a bench together. Once we did we both sat down and I gave Eva her food before grabbing my own. Eva took a bite and then literally moaned.

"Ooh that's sooo good." I said.

I had to close my legs tightly. Apparently she noticed.

"What happened there?" She asked.

"Well see you moaned. And I'm gay so." I explained.

"I really like you." She chuckled and then kissed my cheek.

"Can I try that?" I asked.

"Yeah." She grabbed a bite on her fork and then fed it to me slowly.

"That is good. Not as good as mine though." I fed her a bite.

"Oh you're right. That is actually amazing." She answered.

"You're amazing." I kissed her.

Thanks for reading. Like and comment please.

- M.W.