Chapter 16

After we finished eating we walked over to Petroglyph. The painting place. We walked inside and sat down at the table I had reserved for us. 

"Have you ever been to a place like this before?" I asked Eva. 

"No. This is my first time." She said and then winked at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah ok. So basically you just pick out one of these pieces of pottery and then the paints you want. Then you paint your item and we give it to them." I pointed to the desk. "And we come back next week and it'll be finished." 

"Sounds fun." 

"Do you want to find something to paint?" I asked. 

"Yeah." She got up and looked around. 

Eventually Eva ended up with a cup and I ended up with a plate. She chose yellows and I grabbed blues and a pink. We sat and talked while we painted for around two hours. 

"Can I see what you've done so far?" Eva asked. 

"Yeah sure." I showed her the plate. It was light blue with a dark blue marble. 

"Wow that's really cool babe. Here's mine." She turned her cup around. 

"Woah Eva. That's really nice." 

Her cup was an ombre of yellow's. 

"Are you done?" I asked. 

"Yes." She answered. 

"Ok. Can you go get the car and move it over to the movie theater?"  I asked as our parking time had probably expired. 

"Yeah sure." She kissed my lips quickly before leaving with my keys. 

I quickly painted on the words 'will you be my girlfriend?' I didn't want her to see because it'll be a surprised for Wednesday. Once I was done I went up to the counter to pay and then put away the paints and put the brushes in the sink. 

I walked out just in time to see Eva getting out of the car. 

"Perfect timing." I smiled at her. 

She kissed me softly and then we laced our hands together as we walked down the street. We waited at the cross walk and someone let us go. I held my hand up to say 'thank you' as we walked across. 

Once we got to the movie theater I showed the guy our tickets on my phone and he quickly scanned them before he let us in. I walked up to the concession stand as Eva went to the restroom. I got a large popcorn, gummy worms, and a bottle of water. 

Eva came out just as they handed me our food. I thanked the person and then we walked upstairs and chose a couch to sit on. We put the popcorn, water, and gummy worms down on the table in front of us.

I put a pillow on the corner and laid down, opening my arms for Eva to lay in front of me. She cuddled back into me.

After the movie

Eva and I just got into my car. 

We drove for a few minutes when we got stopped at a red. I looked over to Eva and squeezed her hand. 

"So my dad and James are both out for the rest of the night." I slowly said. 

"Well..." She replied. 

"I want you to come over." I told her. 

"Ok. What are we going to do?" She asked as I started driving again. 

"I'm not going to sleep with you yet but we can go swimming and make out." I told her. 

"Sounds amazing." She smiled at me. 

We talked for the rest of the way home before we got out of the car and walked into my house. 

"I just want to tell you Lynn, that was the best date of my life." 

"Me too." I kissed her softly. 

We made our way up to my room. I slowly pushed her down on my bed and went on top of her. I took her belt off and slowly pulled her dress off. Our eyes were locked the whole time. Eva reached up and fully unbuttoned my shirt and took it off me. Then she began with my pants. 

I just took them off myself. We then laid on my best and kissed for around half an hour. My hands  had almost felt every part of her body. She was absolutely intoxicating. 

"Let's go swimming." She said softly. 

"Ok." 

I grabbed out two bikini's and handed one to her. She went to take off her bra but I quickly interrupted her. 

"No! Stop!" I called out. 

"Why?" She was a little disappointed. 

"Because then I won't be able to keep my hands off of you and I know that's not what we want to happen right now." I told her. 

"Ok. I'll go into the bathroom." She answered. 

"Thank you." 

I took a deep breath when Eva closed the door. I quickly changed and then sat down my bed. When Eva came out I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I can't believe she wants to be with me. 

Thanks for reading. 

- M.W.