When You Have A Bad Day

This was requested by Scarletwitch2004.
Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Aoba~
You don't have a lot of bad days, but when you do get them they are sometimes 20x worsd then they would normally be.
Aoba and tell right away that you aren't having a good day. You get alot quiter then  normal, the littlest thing can set you off and you dont smile at all. You usually end up snapping at Aoba and once you realize what you've done, you break down crying. Aoba dosent take it to haert because he knows that you aren't yourself. He'll wrap his arms around you and just let you cry it out.
After you've got it all out of your system, he'll lay down with you and just listen you get everything off your chest.

~Koujaku~
Your bad day tend to happen on days that you are very stressed. You just keep letting the stress pile up and up until you just can't take it anymore.
Koujaku can tall something not right the moment he sees you. He wants to ask what's wrong, but he waits until you are at his house.
When he asks you what's wrong, you try to tell him that ou are fine but he just asks you again. You finally break and tell him everything.
You start to cry as you tell him, he grabs you and pills you into his chest as you let everything out. When you've calmed down a bit he'll take you into his room and lay down and cuddle with you.

~Mink~
Your bad days tend to come out of nowhere. You dont take at all, Mink is lucky to get a mmmm or mmhh out of you. Mink knows something wrong as soon as you sit next to him. 
You just lean against him and not say a thing to him. Mink will just look at you, he will ask you wants wrong but if you don't say anything he wont push you.
He'll just put his arm around your shoulder and let you relax into his side. He will ask you tomorrow what was wrong, but for now he will just let you work though it yourself.

~Nozi~
Your bad days could get really bad and you knew it. Whenever you were having a bad day you stayed in your house alone.
Nozi knew something was wrong but he did know what. So when you didnt open the door for him, he let himself in. He wasn't expecting you to yell at him to get out with tears running down your face.
He'll walk up to you and pull you into his chest, letting you hit his chest, sides and back, while yelling at him to leave. He won't let you go until you've calmed down and all your doing loosely holding onto his shirt.
He'll make you sit down next to him and tell him why you are having such a bad day.

~Clear~
Your bad days are usually around the time your Mom's died. You just wanted to alone and do nothing but cry. Clear knew right away something was wrong when you didn't let him in.
Clear wouldn't let you be alone though he was right their with you. He knew what it was like to lose someone you love and how much it hurts when they not their with you anymore.
So he would be there and let you cry on his shoulder as he hugs you. He also made you do stuff to take your mind off it and try anything he can to get you to smile again.