First Date and Kiss

~Aoba~
For your first date Aoba tooked you to a nice old restaurant in the residential district for dinner and once you were done eating. He then took you on a nice little walk. Once it started getting dark Aoba decided to take you home, when you got home. Aoba hugs you as he pulled away he put his right had on your cheek and lightly lifted your face up and kissed you. Your eyes widen in shock then you slowly closed you eyes and kiss him back when Aoba pulled away your face and his were both bright red.

~Koujaku~
For your first date he invited you over to his house and he made dinner for you. After dinner the two of you talked for a bit and when it started to get late Koujaku decide to walk you home when you got to your house you huged him good bye and when you let go of him. He put his hand on your check and leaned in and kissed you, your eyes widened after a few seconds you closed you eyes and kissed him back. When you did that he rapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him and that cause you to put you hand on his chest. When Koujaku pulled away you were Breathing heavily and blushing when Koujaku see you in that were in that state he started to chuckle. When you hear him chuckling you try to hide your face but Koujaku doesn't let you.

~Mink~
For your first date you guy wint for a ride on his motorcycle because he knew you didn't like crowded places.
Once you get to a small Forest Mink stops the bike and told you get off carefully. Onces you were off he got off and you started walking around as you were walking around with Mink. He put an arm around your shoulder, after walking for a bit you found a fallen tree. Mink sat down on the fallen tree and you sat next to him, as you were looking up at the night sky. He put an arm around you again and put his other hand on you check and pulled you closer to him and kissed you. You were stunned for a second and then you closed your eyes and kiss him back. When you kiss him back he pulls you closer him and you have to put one of your hands on his lag to stop you from falling into him more. When he pulled away you were Breathing heavily and when you look at him you blushed even harder and bit your lip then you looked down to see your hand on his lag close to his crotch then you quickly pulled your hand away. After you did that Mink chuckled slightly and got up and pulled you up and started walking back to his motorcycle and he took you home.

~Noiz~
Both you and Noiz aren't big on going to fancy restaurants for dates so you just wint to hid hang out and he ordered pizza. When you guys were done eating, Noiz had you sitting on his lap as he was working and you were watching him. After about an haft an hour he stopped working and looked at you and you looked at him and then he put his had on your check and pulled you in to a kiss. You were stunned for a second and then you you closed your eyes and kissed him back. When he pulls away you are still a little stunned second when you see him smirk and then go back to work and hug an arm around you.

~Clear~
For your first date you and Clear stayed at your houes and Clear made dinner you the two of you. After you were done eat you talked for awhile and then you wint up to your roof. When you were on the roof looking at the Stars in the night sky and Clear started singing the jellyfish song you started to lean on his shoulder. After Clear was done the song, Clear started to take off his mask and look at you.
Then he put his hand on your check and leaned in and lightly placed his lips on yours. Your eyes widen and when he pulls away you are blushing and Clear smiles at you and hugs you.