When Someone Flirts With You

This scenario was it suggested by BlackRose755.
I hope you all enjoy this part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aoba~
It doesn't happen ofte that someone starts flirting with you but when it does you usually tell them that your taken or you just ignore them. But sometimes they dont take the hint. When Aoba sees this he will walk over to you and put his around you and glare at the guy or he will take you by the hand and lightly pull you away and look back at the guy and glare at him. He thinks you dont see him doing that so you just laugh at him.

~Koujaku~
Guys usely dont flirt with you because you always walk away when they do. But sometimes the guy just doesn't get the hint and when Koujaku see the guy flirting with you. He will walk over to you and the guy that is flirting with you and he will put his arm around your shoulder and kiss you on the lips. Then he will tell the guy to back off or he was going to be in a lot of pain while you were blush as red as a charry.

~Mink~
Guys usely knew better then to flirt with you because they all knew you were dating Mink. But some guys just didnt care and they would start flirting with you. But you always tried to ignore them and even walk away but they usely didnt let you walk away. When Mink saw this he got pissed, he would walk over to you and the guy and he would grab you and pull into him chest and he would scare them or punch them out but most time he just scared them.

~Noiz~
Guy dont usely flirt with you because you always flat out ignored them but sometimes they just dont stop. When Noiz sees someguy flirting with you, Noiz would walk straight over to you and he would grab your hand and start to pull you away form the guy and he would look at the guy and glare at him before pulling you father away from the guy.

~Clear~
Guy didnt flirt with you because you usely avoid them when they start flirting. But sometimes they still do it and when Clear sees some guy trying to flirt with you. Clear would jump off the roof that he was sitting and when the guy that was flirting with you was stunned Clear would grab your hand and start to run away with you.