When You Hug Them From Behind

~Aoba~
{Your P.O.V}
I was over at Aoba places today and I was sitting on Aobas bed and waiting for him to get out of the shower. When I was listening to music and Aoba came into his room and I look over at him. He smiled at me and he wint out onto his deck I get up and I head to the deck and came out. He has his back facing me and I don't know why but I wanted a hug so I wint up behide him and rapped my arms around him. He jumped slightly and looked over at me "Y/n is something wrong" asked Aoba and I shack my head and nuzzled my face into his back. "Are you sure your ok" asked Aoba as he puts his hands on my arms "Yeah I'm ok I just need a hug" I say as I loosen my arms around him. When I do he turns around and hugs me
"You could have just asked me if you needed one" said Aoba and I hugged him back again.

~Koujaku~
You had a bad day and you didn't want to do anything but Koujaku had invited you to come over for dinner so you wint over to Koujaku's place.
{Your P.O.V}
When I got to Koujaku's house and I was sitting on his couch and was petting Beni and Draco. After a little pit of me sitting I got up and wint into the kitchen and to see Koujaku at the counter cutting up some vegetables and I wint up to him and hugged him.
He jumped a bit and looked over at me "Y/n what's wrong" he asked as he put his knife down and put his hands on my arms. "I had a bad day and I needed a hug" I said as I pull away from him and he turns around to face me and hugged me. "If you really needed a hug you could've just ask" he said and I hugged him back.

~Mink~
{Your P.O.V}
I was at Minks gang hang out and I was sitting on a bed in a room waiting for Mink to finish talking to the gang. I was reading a book after a pit Mink came in and closed the door behide him and then he wint on his coil. I got off the bed and walked up to him and hugged him he looked over at me and I looked at him and I let go of him. When I did he turned around and hugged me I look up to him "You didn't have to pull away and if you wanted a hug you should have asked" said Mink as he kissed my forehead and I hugged him back.

~Noiz~
{Your P.O.V}
I was at Noiz's hang out I was playing a game on my coil after I was done playing my game. I look over at Noiz seeing him sitting on his beanbag chair typing on his coil. I get up and walk over to were he was sitting and sat behide him and and hugged him. Noiz looked over at me and stopped typing "Are you ok" he asked "Yeah I'm ok I just needed a hug" I say. As I let go of him when I did he turned around and pulled me onto his lap and rapped his arms around me "If you wanted one you could've ask" said Noiz as I hugged him back.

~Clear~
{Your P.O.V}
Clear was over at my place today and we were in my room I was sitting in the corner of my bed by the wall and Clear was sitting on the side of my bed singing the jellyfish song. I crawl over to him and kneel behide him and hug him Clear jump slightly and looked at me. "Y/n are you ok" asked Clear as he put his hand on my arms "Yeah I'm ok I just really needed a hug" I say as I let go of him. When I did Clear turned around and hugged me "If you wanted a hug all you had to do was ask" said Clear as he took off his mask and kissed all over my face and I hugged him back.