When He Realizes He Has Feeling For You

{His P.O.V}
~Aoba~
(Y/n) was over at my place again today, she was sitting on my bed well I was sitting at my table on my coil. After awhile I did hear (Y/n) say anything and looked at her to see that she had fell asleep with Ren and Winter in her lap. ( She looks so cute like that) I thought as I got up and grabbed the cover off my bed and covered her up. It wasn't a secret that I liked (Y/n) a lot because I had asked Koujaku for help on what to do and just told me to tell her how I felted but I'm scared of ruining ore friendship. After awhile of me staring at (Y/n) I desided to tell her how I felt.

{His P.O.V}
~Koujaku~
(Y/n) had come over to my place for the first time in awhile because I invited her over to just hang out we were sitting on my couch watch T.V.. When I look down at the table I see Beni and Draco in sleepmode on Beni's pillow then I feel (Y/n) lean on my shoulder. " (Y/n) wh-" I say but stop my self from finishing my sentence when I look over at (Y/n) to see her asleep leaning on me shoulder.
( Why does she have to look so cute when she sleeps) I thought as I looked at her, some of her hair that had fell out of her ponytail and was covering her face. I used my right hand to gently move it behind her ear, when she started to move a little I stopped and moved my hand away. As I was looking at (Y/n) sleeping face I remember when I told Aoba that I liked her more then just a friend and he asked me why I haven't asked her out yet. When I was thinking of how to tell him why, he asked is it because of my history of playing around or is it that I still have been playing around. I looked at him and shuck my head and told him that I haven't played around since I got back to island and that it was that I was scared of ruining ore friendship. Then Aoba said something that I've been thinking about and that is that I should tell her sooner rather then later. Now that I think about I'm going to tell her.

{His P.O.V}
~Mink~
(Y/n) was at the hang out today, Tori had started taken a liking to her over the pasted few weeks so when ever (Y/n) had been around Tori would with us sitting on the back of the couch or on the arm, Tori had also taken a liking to River as well. I was smoking my pipe well reading a book, the last time I looked over at (Y/n) She had Tori on her knee and River on her lap in sleep mode. Well she was petting Tori wich was odd for him since he did let anyone but me touch him then I wint back to my book. When I look back at her, she is asleep with her hand still on Tori who had moved from her knee to her lap next to River and had also gone into sleepmode. (Fuck why does she have to look so hot when she's asleep) I thought to myself as I look at her. Nobody know that I like her aside from Tori who had found out but he never said anything to her so it wasn't a problem. I was planning on telling her but I don't know if how I'm going to tell her.

{His P.O.V}
~Noiz~
(Y/n) has been hang out with me for awhile and she has even been helping me with my hacking and other stuff.
She was at my hang out again today and was sitting behind me on one of my beanbag chairs with SunSet and Usagimodoki in her lap. When I look back them I see them all asleep, get up from where I was sitting and wint over to her as I was looking at her my heart started beating faster (Why does she have to do this to me) I thought.
What is this feeling I'm experiencing I don't understand it but from what I'm told it's call liking someone more then a friend and I've been feeling like this for weeks and I have to tell her how I feel from what Aoba told me so I'm going to do it.

{His P.O.V}
~Clear~
I was going to (Y/n)'s houes tonight to see her like I always do but when I get to her place I see her asleep on her bed. I look at her for a then I grabbed her blanket and cover her up, as I look at her (Why dose she have to be so cute) I thought to myself as I start to feel weird and when I asked Master what this weird feeling was and he said that I had a crush on (Y/n) and that I should tell and I think Master is right and I going to tell her.

DRAMAtical Murder Scenarios & OneShotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें