When He Confesses To You

~Aoba~
He would ask Koujaku for help on what to do and every time Koujaku said just to tell her and it would be ok. When (Y/n) came over to see Aoba, they were just sitting on his bed doing nothing just sitting their but for the past 5 minutes it looked like Aoba wanted to say something. " Aoba " "(Y/n) " said you and Aoba at the same time " Sorry Aoba go ahead" you say first before Aoba could " Ok umm (Y/n) can I tell you something " asked Aoba " Sure what is it " you say looking at him well he looked at the floor.
{Aoba P.O.V}
I couldn't look at (Y/n) so I just keeped looking at my feet after calming down I look up at her "(Y/n) I really like you and I would like to more then friends" I say looking away as I say it. Then I look back at (Y/n) She is covering her face with her hand and can see that she is blushing, I move closer to her and put my hand on her shoulder and when I do "A-Aoba I l-like you t-too" she says with her face still covered with her hands. I smile to myself as I look at her "(Y/n) move your hands" I say as she shacks her head no I sigh.
"Please (Y/n) I want to see your face" I say then she finely moves her hand from her face I see that her face is all red and I smile at her and pull her in to a hug after a little bit I feel (Y/n) rap her arms around me.

~Koujaku~
Koujaku didn't know how he was going to tell you but he had to and he just hoped that if you didn't feel the same way that you'd still be friends afterwords. Today you guy were going to an old park that you use to go to when you were kids when you guys got there you saw that Koujaku was staring at you.
{Koujaku P.O.V}
When I was staring at (Y/n), she looked at me and I looked away (Fuck why am I so nervous) I thought as I looked back at (Y/n) to see her looking at me and I smile at her. "(Y/n) can I ask you something" I ask as I look her in the eyes "Sure what is it" she says as I take a deep breath. "(Y/n) I like you alot and I would like for you to be my girlfriend" as I say that I see (Y/n) turn bright red and she looks away and covers her face with her hands.
"I l-like y-you too" she says, I look and she still has her hands covering her face so I grab her hands and move them from her face so I could see her and she trys to hide her face again but I hold her hand in mine. "Stop trying to hide your cute face from me (Y/n)" I say as she looks at me still blushing and I pull her in for a hug she's stund for a second then she raps her arms around me.

~Mink~
Mink wasn't nervous but he was scared that you would just end up hating him. Today you were at the hang out sitting next to Mink with her knees huged to her chest with a book in her hands.
{Mink P.O.V}
I look over at (Y/n) to see that she's reading something "Hay kid" I say
"Yeah what is it" she asks looking up at me. "Kid do you know what Gi zah gin (I love you in Native American) means" I ask her and she looks away thinking for a second then looked back at me "No I don't sorry by chance is it a Native American word" she asks. I look at her and smile at her
"Yes it is, Gi zah gin means I love you (Y/n)" I say and I see (Y/n)'s face go red and then she hides face in her knees. "Mmmnn" I hear her mumble but before I can say anything
" I-I Gi zah gin y-you too M-Mink" she says with her face still in her knees.
I got up from were I was sitting and stead in front of her, she looked up at me and was still bright red. Then she trys to hide her face again I grab her by the arms and pull her up into my chest and rap my arms around her. When I did this she froze for a second then she tred to rap her arms around me.

~Noiz~
He wouldn't think mush on it because he didn't know mush on this feeling he was feeling so he looked it up on line and found out that he was feeling was that he liked you. He desided to tell you what he was feeling so he wouldn't be so weird around you. When you were over at his hang out you were watching him working, when you were looking at the screen you got the feeling someone was watching you, so you looked at Noiz to see that he was staring at you.
{Noiz P.O.V}
When I was looking at (Y/n), She then looks over at me and when she see me looking at her, she starts to blush a little. "What" she asks, I stay quiet for a second then I "(Y/n) I like you and I know I'm not the best with my emotions but I would like to fine out more about it and you" as I say this
(Y/n)'s face gets red and redder. When she trys to turn her face away I put my hand on her check and turn her face so that she's looking at me. Once she takes a breath she looks me in the eyes "I l-like you too Noiz" she says getting even redder then i take my hand away from her face and put my arm around her shoulder as I get back to work, then i feel (Y/n) rest her head on my shoulder.

~Clear~
Clear would have to ask his Master for help on what to do and Aoba (Master) would tell him to tell you. Clear and you were sitting on your roof talking about your day but it looking like he wanted to say something.
{Clear P.O.V}
As I was with (Y/n) i was try to think of a way to tell he how I felt but I didn't know how to, then I got the feeling that (Y/n) was looking at me. So I look at her "Clear is something wrong" she ask "Nothing wrong I'm just thinking that's all" I say smiling at her. "What are you thinking about Clear" she ask " How I'm going to tell you that I like you alot" say before I can even think then I look over at    (Y/n) to see her face is all red. "Y-you do" she asks "Yeah I do" I say removing my mask, it not the first time I've done this in front of her but I'm scared that she's mad at me.
"C-Clear I like you t-too" she says as she hugs me, I'm stund for a second then i rap my arms around her.