We Good?

The next few weeks dragged along slowly. Sabertooth wasn't threatened anymore and neither was I. It was peaceful.

"I don't like this!" Azul whined with her head on the bar table.

"I'm sorry that I kick ass," I tried joking, not the best idea.

"More like disintegrate it..." She pouted further.

I didn't know what to do, so I used telepathy to call Karu to help her. There's not much he can't do when it comes to Azul... If you know what I mean ;))))))))

That aside, it wouldn't be unreasonable to say the whole guild was a little ticked at me. Not significantly, though.

After failing at conversation with multiple guild members, I decided to wander Crocus. Just when I thought the fighting was over.

...

I had wandered around enough, and by wondering around I mean crashing into everything in my path. I wasn't paying attention at all; I had too much on my mind.

Thinking Azul was completely distracted by now, I mean it was already dark outside, I decided to head back to my shared apartment.

I was greeted by the (disturbingly loud) snores from my closest friends. What a warm welcome.

I didn't expect them to wait for me, but I do expect them to keep their snoring to a minimum. Our land lady is... not fond of it, to say the least.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed. Bubbles was already there, the only one sleeping quietly. I fell asleep, reluctant of the dreamless escape.

...

I awoke with a foot in my face. Azul's, to be exact.

"AZUL!" I roared.

"What?" She whined, groggily and unaffected.

"Get your cold, rotten egg smelling feet out of my face," I said through my teeth.

"I just massaged her feet with special lotion last night," Karu said in disbelief. "The shopkeeper said it would make them smell better,"

"What? So you think my feet smell bad?!" Azul demanded, fully awake and ready to kill.

We all simultaneously bursted out laughing; It felt like old times again.

I glanced at the clock. It was eleven already. "Late breakfast or early lunch?" I asked my friends as our exceeds began to wake up.

"Breakfast! Breakfast! Breakfast!" Azul chanted.

"I think maybe a late breakfast would be a good idea," Karu sweatdropped as the rest of us agreed.

We all began getting ready, but by the time we were finished it was basically noon. "I don't know if we're gonna find a place that is still selling breakfast things," Karu said timidly.

"We will," Azul demanded with an evil glint in her eyes.

We all sighed, having no choice in the matter.

"You know..." Karu began, "The guild has great pancakes." Wow he was being lazy today.

"Sounds good." I agreed. I was lazy too.

"Hmph." Azul reluctantly agreed to the very not exciting breakfast adventure.

We walked to the guild, talking very little. I wondered why.

Entering the guild warned us many states that I didn't know how to respond to.

"Uhh... We good?" I asked.

No response.

...

Forgive me???? this is just fluff next chapter will be better i promise bbs