A Big Mistake

Lucy's P.O.V

After leaving Honeybone I went back to Sabertooth. I realized how quickly I let my guard down around them. Why though? It's not like they saved me or did anything super special. I think I'm going back to the old me. That would kind of suck if Natsu and the others found out. I have to keep my guard up!

If I ran into Team Natsu or anyone from Fairy Tail while acting like the old me they would figure it out, and so would Sabertooth! I didn't want that! I wanted a new life with a new guild! Not a new boyfriend and friends! I guess things just turn out like that sometimes.

Without realizing it I had already arrived at the guild. I smelt beer and other alcohol, and I heard cheering... a party? I guess Bubbles had noticed me and walked up to me.

"Lu-Yuki! Yuki, are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. Just thinking about stuff..." I answered.

"Oi, Cloaky!" it just had to be Sting.

"What, Blondie?" I yelled from the entrance. "Sorry Bubbles I gotta go make sure he doesn't, well, you know."

"Of course!" she said smiling. She flys away leaving me to go talk to my dragon slayer friends.

"Don't call me that!" he said to me.

"Then don't call me Cloaky!" I said with a hint of annoyance.

"Fine, but your no fun~!" he whined. He had obviously had something to drink.

"Are you drunk?" I asked sniffing his breath.

"Maybe, maybe not." he answered.

"You seem drunk." I told him.

"Good to know." he said holding up a bottle to me.

"I don't drink," I said. Sometimes when I get drunk my magic gets out of control, and Karu had to learn that the hard way...

"Awwww now you're really no fun~~!" He whined, yet again.

"If I have one- only one!- will you shut up about it?" I asked.

"Suuuuuuure!" he said. Okay, now I know he's drunk for sure.

I take the bottle, chug it, and give it back to him empty.

"Who wants to play a chugging contest?!" Sting shouts.

Everyone said they did, and I had a bad feeling about that...

"First up: Sting vs. Yuki!" Minerva shouted. Why me?! But I never back down from a challenge! I chugged my new bottle and finish it before Sting did.

"Next up: Yuki vs. Karu!" Well, I think we all know I won that one.

I beat everyone, and I was drunk. I don't know how Cana does this almost everyday! I began to lay on the bar and change my looks.

"Fire, water, earth, sky, white, dark, poison, mind..." I chanted softly as my looks changed according to element.

The guild was in awe as they saw my looks change within a second. Even Rouge, who knew I could do this, was surprised. Then I said the one I never wanted to do... my original look.

Everyone stared at me in utter shock. I had made the worst mistake of my life.

Sorry for this being short! I'll upload another chapter later today! (^-^)/