Explaining and Training

Stings P.O.V

Hehehe I made Cloaky get drunk. I guess I'm good at acting. I saw her beat everyone in the chugging contest and I was surprised. She said she didn't drink, I guess she had a reason.

I felt more magical energy coming off of her than before... that was weird. Then she started changing her appearance like it was nothing! She whispered "original" and she turned into that runaway Fairy, Lucy Heartfilia! I was shocked Rouge's expression actually changed! Minerva was in complete shock, and fainted.

"Shit!" I heard her friend Azul whisper.

"What the hell?!?!" Azul's boyfriend said. I guess Cloaky didn't tell Karu. Oh wait she told us that. Oops.

"Y-Yuki?" I asked.

"What?" she answered dazed.

"You look like Lucy Heartfilia, why is that?" I asked completely lost.

"W-What?!?!" she yelled shocked... too.

"Uhhhhhh..." was all she said before she sprinted out the guild in her fire form.

Karu and Azul ran after her and so did I. I needed to know what was goin on.

Lucy's P.O.V

Shiiiiiit! I can't believe it! Sting had to notice me, didn't he? I changed back to my fire form lowered my magical energy and ran. I ran for my life away from the guild, away from everyone. I can't believe I did that! I'm such an idiot! I stopped running and I was in front of none other than Gray... Isn't this the best day ever? Giving away my secret and running into Gray half drunk.

"Hi, Gray." I slurred.

"Y-Yuki! Why are you here? Wanna fight?!" he asked.

"No I'm just... running away from fanboys..." I managed to make up.

"Okayyy..." he said.

I heard 3 sets of footsteps a little far away. "I gotta go! Bye!" I said as I start running away.

"O-Okay, bye." he said.

Right when I got a few yards in front of Gray I saw Karu, Azul, and Sting round a corner and they started running faster. I can't believe I was gonna do this but I did. I raised my magical energy to 10% and everyone fainted, even Sting.

After that I ran to Honeybone, another mistake. I still had my magical energy raised so they occupants of the building fainted. Except Natsu and Makarov. Great Natsu is awake.

"T-They found out!" I cried and ran into Master's arms. Natsu looked at me with a look of pure rage.

"How dare you touch Gramps after what you just did!" he said pointing at the unconscious people.

"Be quiet, child!" Makarov said to Natsu.

"I-I have to go, Makarov." I said whipping my eyes and lowering my magical energy.

I ran until I got to my apartment. I asked Loke and Virgo to guard the perimeter and make sure no one came in. They did as I said and I sat on my bed and thought about what to do.

Everyone should've regained consciousness by now and they'd come looking here first. Should I just go back to Sabertooth and explain? Should I leave? No! I'm going to stay! But... What if...?

"Open gate of the fire dragon:Igneel!" I said summoning Igneel in his human form.

"Do you need anything, Lucy?" he asked.

"What do I do?!?" I asked.

"That's up to you, child." he answered.

"That doesn't help! They found out! What if I'm kicked out of Sabertooth?! What if-" he cut me off.