Victory

I looked down to see the tip of the sword coming out of my chest. "Sorry I'm late to the fight." An unfamiliar voice said from behind me. I fell to the ground and saw my attacker. She had long, curly, navy blue hair and blue eyes. She took her sword out of my body and laughed. "My butler was being such a pain, but no worries I won." The girl smirked.

I smirked in response and stood up from where I had fallen. "I don't die that easily little girl." I said and requipped a sword. "Wanna play?" I asked her.

"Tsk." She said lazily, "You're such a pest."

"At least I'm not the pipsqueak."

"Why you-" I cut her off by swing my blade at her head. She backed away, but I sill cut off some of her hair. I was happy it was one of her annoyingly perfect curls.

She looked at me with surprise and I took that as an opening and said, "Shadow dragon's: Roar!" She took a direct hit and fell to the ground. I looked at her. I was expecting more of a fight from her, but I guess I was wrong.

I looked at my shirt to see a huge bloodstain. "Dammit! This was my favorite shirt, too~" I whined to myself as I requipped and old red tanktop on.

I sensed the presence of five mages behind me. I turned around to see all the guild masters that had challenged me. They looked at the damage I had caused to my own estate, and their mages. "Had enough?" I asked, sword in hand.

Makarov's rage was released and the earth around him began to crumble. "That's more like it!" I yelled as I raise my magical energy to its full extent. The people and objects around me began to float into the air. "I'll give you the first shot, you stubborn old geezer."

He enhanced the size of his fist and extended it in my direction. I challenged it with my own and I heard a crack. Makarov pulled back immediately and held his, now broken, hand to his chest.

Bob looked at me warily and tried to attack. I knew the limits to his phasing magic so I used Territory to leave him to think on his own for a little while. The next up was Goldmine, and all it took was a kick to the head. So much for them being masters.

Ooba Basamma was no challenge either. All it took was spinning her for a few seconds on max speed and she passed out. Mermaid Heel's master had a sword with her and attempted to fight me with it.

I requipped the sword Metalicana made for me and deflected her attacks with ease. I jabbed her in the gut with the handle, then kicked her across the gardens. No one got up, no one made a move. Makarov turned his back and paused before walking away. I put my ring and necklace back on then used time arc to fix the estate and healed the mages that were still on the ground.

Before any of them woke up, I left and teleported to Sabertooth. Inside were all my fellow guildmates who I had trapped here for almost a day. I held up my hand and shaped my fingers into a 'V' for victory.

A roar of cheers were heard as my friends launched themselves at me. Minerva had no doubt informed them about what had happened at the meeting. They let go of me and have me angry looks. "We need every single detail, now." Azul growled.

"I'll fill you in about more at home, but apparently I don't die from being stabbed in the heart." I giggled.

"What?!" Rogue yelled in surprise.

"Do you want a demonstration?" I asked curiously.

"N-No. We'll just take your word for it." Sting sweat dropped.

"Okay then." I said and we all continued to talk throughout the rest of the day, not worrying about a thing.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the super shortness of this chapter, but I've been writing the second and third chapter to my new story Their Tower and I'd appreciate it if you'd check it out. Anyway, if you didn't guess the person who stabbed Lucy was Ciel's genderbend and that represented Best_of_the_big_7 XP I found a way to add you in, too.