The Final Day

Lucy's POV

Bubbles, Sting, Lector, and I headed to my hotel room while Rogue, Minerva, Karu, Azul, Fro, CeCe, and Chip went to walk around Crocus. We walked in silence until Sting stopped.

"You know tomorrow is the last day right?" he asked.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"So... what will you do when we win?"

"What I did before the games, duh! I'll be with you and the rest of the guild." I answered.

"Oh... I thought you would leave..." he said.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you would move on..."

"IDIOT!" I yelled as I punched him.

"I would never leave my family! I would never ever do what Fairy Tail did to me, to you!" I told him.

"You're right; I am stupid." he said.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you," I joked.

Bubbles and Lector were talking, too. It seemed they had a lot in common, if you know what I mean ;) .

"Lucy, we're gonna head back!" Bubbles chimed.

"Okay," I said.

"Bye, Sting-kun, Fairy-San." Lector said as he and Bubbles walked away.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot why I brought you with me! I-"

"No more training! I can't take it anymore!" Sting cut me off.

"I was going to say: I have to tell you something important dragon related," I said through my teeth.

"O-Oh, okay." Sting said.

"We have to go somewhere else. Hold my hand." I instructed, holding my hand out.

He took my hand and I teleported us to Mt. Hakobe. I remembered all the times I spent here with Natsu and the others. That was in the past, though. I mentally slapped myself for remembering.

"Okay, now that we're here, what'd you need to tell me?" Sting questioned.

"Open Gate of the Fire Dragon: Igneel!" I chanted.

Sting looked at me in utter shock. I guess I forgot to explain everything to him, oh well. He kept looking from me to Igneel (in human form) and back again.

"Yes, Princess?" Igneel teased.

"What'd you say, Pot Roast?!" I yelled.

"Nothing in particular, Lucy," he said.

"That's what I thought! Now, could you explain to Sting what's happening? It seems he's having trouble processing this..." I said.

"Sure..." Igneel said.

He explained what I did to Sting and about my dream.

"Okay, so now we pick up where we left off. What is happening?" I asked.

"It's not good news... it's actually terrible news..." he said.

"Will something happen to Lucy?!" Sting asked, worried.

"Well, maybe, I don't know for sure." Igneel answered.

"Then find out!" Sting yelled.

"She might-"

"You know what?" I said, "Sting I'm gonna drop you off at the hotel; Igneel don't go anywhere!"

"Got it, I'll wait." he said.