My New and Improved Power

Lucy's POV

The pain I felt was slowly fading away, so I thought 'well maybe I can get up now!' Yeah, no. -_- I got up on my feet for two seconds before going numb, and face planting. Oh, the joyous fun!

After I waited until the pain was completely gone it had been, like, 6 hours! Such a waste of my training time! I decided to write a short letter to Azul, Karu, and the exceeds that read:

Sorry if I'm not here when you guys head to the Grand Magic Games! I swear I'll be there, if I'm not here already. By the way I got my 3rd origin released, so don't be scared if there's blood on the floor from my face plant.

~Yuki

Now time to train! But that means going on a train... UGH! TRAINS!! I SHALL OVERCOME YOU!! I had to go train with Igneel more to control my new powers.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I still had to get Igneel back for not telling me about having motion sickness! That bastard! He left me -on a train, I mind you- and didn't tell me! He was gonna get it when we started training!

I went and bought my train ticket after packing my things, once again.

One miserable train ride later...

After getting off at a random stop, I found a very secluded forest where I would train with Igneel. I requiped his key and summoned him.

"Hey, Luce!" he said. Now I know where Natsu got it...

"Ready for more training?" I asked him.

"But you already finished!" he said baffled.

"But, I had my 3rd origin released and I need to learn how to control it!" I whined.

"I'll contact a special friend of mine, Eclair, she's the Universal dragon." he told me.

"What does that mean, exactly?" I ask.

"She knows every magic known, and unknown to man." he answered.

"WHEN DO WE START?! I'M SO EXCITED!!!" I squealed.

"Well, I can take you to her. It'll take about an hour or so, I think." He said trying to calm down my excitement.

"What are you waiting for?! Let's go! How are we getting there?" I asked confused.

"I could fly you there, but that would attract unwanted attention... you have to take the train. I'll go with you!" he said.

"Yay trains -.- just what I wanted to do. You know I only just spent A FEW HOURS ON ONE but no matter, I am completely fine." I said scarily.

"If you really want we could run there for extra training." He told me. I knew he was still getting used to his human form and me, being evil, decided running would be better.

We ran for an hour or so him leading the way, slowly. I could have been there in half the time if he wasn't so slow and clumsy!

We had stopped in front of a weird looking cave. My first thoughts were: 1) I felt an enormous amount of magic coming from it. 2) I was so excited! and 3) That the cave was going to be bigger on the inside. ((Any Doctor Who fans? No? Okay.))

We entered the cave and walked for a few minutes in darkness and then I saw some suspicious glowing light at the opposite end of the cave. Naturally, I started to walk faster towards it.

I realized it was a fairy-like creature and guess what! It had a tail!! Hahaha so much for an 'eternal adventure.' Igneel led me the rest of the way into a secret entrance.