The Dream and Day 4 of the Grand Magic Games

Lucy's POV

I was in Fairy Tail. Erza came up to me and told me Natsu wanted to break up with me and... you know the rest.

I relived that moment my entire sleep.

"...Cy... Lucy... LUCY!"

I fell out of bed.

"Lucy, we're gonna be late!" Azul yelled.

"What time is it?!"

"Hmmm around 7:30, you didn't wake us up, so Rogue did." she answered.

"Why didn't he wake me up?" I asked.

"He said you needed sleep, and you don't dream anyway, right?" she said.

"Y-Yeah... Well, I gotta get ready, you guys go ahead of me. Bubbles and I will stay here and catch up." I told her.

"If you say so,"

With that she was out of my room. I waited until I couldn't hear any of their footsteps anymore, then started to cry.

"Open gate of the Fire Dragon: Igneel!" I cried.

He appeared as looked at me concerned.

"What happened?!" he practically yelled.

"I-I had a d-dream... an actual dream I don't know what this means!" I cried more.

"You had a dream...?! No, no, no! This wasn't supposed to happen!"

I stopped crying and hugged Bubbles. She was trembling. "What's not supposed to happen?" I asked timidly.

"What was your dream? Was it a good memory, a bad memory, a nightmare?"

"A bad memory..." I answered.

"Of course it was... what memory?"

"When Natsu kicked me off the team as I left Fairy Tail." I said my eyes tearing up.

Natsu's POV

I decided to walk around before heading to the arena with Lisanna. Lisanna was going to substitute for Laxus now since he thought the grand Magic Games were 'boring.' Happy went with the rest of the group, though.

"Hey Natsu~!" Lisanna said.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"You know your gonna be fighting Lucy today, right?"

"Y-Yeah... I fought her before, and lost. I hope I win this time!" I said with false determination.

"When did you fight her?"

"You know when Loke was guarding Master's office? Lucy summoned him so we wouldn't enter, and that's also the day I was dragged into the guild unconscious by a stranger, remember?"

"T-That was Lucy?!" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, she can change her appearance and smell now..." I answered.

"Oh..." she said.

She started to talk more, but it stopped walking when we were close to Crocus Gardens. I smelt Igneel, and Lucy...

"IGNEEL!!!" I yelled and ran towards his scent.

"Natsu!" Lisanna yelled trying to catch up.

I ran into the hotel and up stairs towards his scent. I was in from of a door, and I tried to kick it down but runes appeared around me.

Back to Lucy

I told Igneel every detail I remembered and he just stared at me confused.

"Natsu, that dense idiot!" he yelled.