I'm really sorry

I'm sorry I haven't been on or updated that much and sorry for those who thought this was an update, but I need help and this isn't like math it's a 'self harm' kind of thing. I just need to get this off my chest.

-------------------------

My friend, literally, just told me she starves herself and I just don't know what to do. Of course, I'm going to try to stop her but I just I can't handle it. I'm crying in my room and I just can't do anything. I feel so useless and I really can't mentally handle that kind of pain and sadness, I don't want my friends to feel like I have, to feel pain, I just don't want them to. I don't know if this is okay, but I told her if she starves herself then I will too.

I feel like if she feels pain, then I should with her. No one should feel alone, no one should feel like she does. But she does, so I will too. I don't know if that's okay though because now she's mad at me, but I just I can't do anything but this. I can't even express in words how my heart is breaking.

I just need help. Please.

------------

This has been resolved and thank you everyone for helping, I'm trying to figure out what to write next but I'll have to change a little bit of the last chapter.