19. Getting P.

A/N: wow its been months since I've updated, and reading all this over had me laughing so much ahaha, anyway imma get this story finished up soon

Y/N POV

Me and my new wife Poppy lay in the rusty bed.
"Babe, I want to have your robotic babies..." I admit to her.

"I- really?! Gosh I've always wanted to have robotized children!" Poppy says, getting excited.

"Do you maybe....."

"Yes I'd love to have sex!" Poppy screams.

"Wahoo!" I say, like Mario does in video games.

Poppy and I slowly start making out. I feel her robotic antenna poke at me downstairs.

Poppy undresses me, and she undresses too. She takes off her shirt, revealing her metallic twin motherboards.

"Gosh babe, let's do this." I say.

I start to deep throat the long skinny antenna.

After a good ten minutes of that, Billie inserts her floppy disk in my hard drive. (hehe you know the lyrics)

Suddenly, she oils into me.

"Oh gosh that was so much oil! Were bound to have at least quadruplets!" I yell.

"Wondeful!" Poppy says, getting dressed. I get dressed as well and we cuddle and drift of to sleep.

Next morning

"Good morning my lov- WOAH THAT BABY BUMP IS BIGGER THAN URANUS, AND BOY IS THAT PLANET BIG!" Poppy says as she puts her hand on my stomach, when 13 pairs of legs start to kick.

"We should start going to the hospital!" poppy says.

Poppy and I get ready and head to the nearest clinic.

We sit out in the waiting room and we get called into the back. (whatever its called)

"Why hello! So Poppy and, ah you must be the one carrying children!" The doctor says, smiling at me.

"Obviously," I sneer.

"Alright, let's see what's inside you, shall we?" The doctor says.

The doctor does a few things then check with the machine.

"Thirteenthlets!" The doctor exclaims! "how long have you been pregnant?"

"Well, my wife is actually not human, and we had sex last night, so that means robo babies come a lot sooner than human babies so..." I explain.

"Ah, I see." When it looks like your gonna be due in 5 days actually!" The doctor says.

"Wonderful!" Poppy says.

---
375 words