15. Marriage Ritual

It was the next day and me and Poppy decided to go to school. On the way we talked about a sensitive topic.

Marriage.

"Hey Y/N, I love you." Poppy says.

"I love you too boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo," you say smiling at your now inhuman girlfriend.

"We should get married!" Poppy said out of nowhere.

"I agree!!! We should talk to the Marriage Counselor For Underage American Kids at school and ask them for help setting it up!" I say yelling.

We arrive at school and head to the basement where the Underage American Marriage Counselor is.

We open the door and walk to his desk and sit at the two chairs.

"Ah children children children lovely to see you" he said as he spit in his chair, petting a cat in his lap.

"Uh hey Mr.Japanesearianagrande" poppy says.

"No need to ask for anything. I'm here to help you two get married." He says as he strokes his mustard mustache.

"Yes we'd love your help Mr.Japanesearianagrande!" I say.

"Well Poppy, aren't you a robot and Y/N, your human?" He asks.

"Yes" we say in unison.

"Well for a human to marry an inhuman species, there has to be a ritual done first." He says.

"Please explain!" Poppy says.

"Well, the robot typically gets a brown stripe painted on their tooth permanently while the human has to bathe in robot oil," he said.

"God," I say.

"You need me Y/N?" Poppy jokes.

"Well I mean your a god too," I say.

"Well enough chitter chat from the tomato gallery, shall we start this ritual?" He says.

"Yes let's" poppy says.

Poppy grabs brown paint from Mr.Japanesearianagrande  while I allow poppy to piss oil into a bathtub. Poppy paints her tooth while looking in a mirror.

I strip so I'm completely naked when Mr.Japanesearianagrande  says "Ahem, ALL clothing.." He said as he meant my birthday suit too.

I sigh and peel my skin off and get into the bathtub.

I end up falling asleep and by the time I wake, I'm all clothed and Poppy is above me, smiling with a browned tooth.

"Ready to get married barbie!" She says.

-----
370 words