4. School

Y/N POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to my super fucking god dammed alarm clock beeping like a whole would during intercourse.

I turn my alarm clock off and wake up. I decide to shower really fast. I walk to my walk in bathrooms and do a strip tease for myself in front of my mirror.

I then go in the shower and shower myself. I take long showers.  My mom got pissed about my lengthy showers SK thats why I always get the bedroom with the bathroom.

I finally finished cleaning my body when I step out and walk into my room named. I could hear my ass cheeks squeaking as they rubbed together when I waked. That's how clean they were.

I then put clothes on. I put on some black jeans and a hoodie and go downstairs.

I decide to say bye to my mom, as it is my first day.

"Here, take these sunglasses and wear them the whole time. It'll make people think your high, which is a good impression." Mom says, handing me hello kitty sunglasses.

"Thanks mom!" I say as I put them on, poking my eye in the process.

My mom laughed at me and I decided to leave.

Before i left, my dad called me over.
I walked to him and he had his hands down his pants.

"Sup dad" I say.

"Hey Y/N can you turn on porn for me on the TV please? I'd do it myself but..." He says, pulling his hands out and showing me his hands covered in pre cum.

I do what he asked then decided now I'd leave.

I walked out of the door and walked to school.

You see, I woke up extra early because I don't want to walk to school being seen with my brother, who has chin balls.

How embarrassing would that be.

I keep walking when I finally arrive to my school.

There were so many people!

I started walking around, looking for the principals office because thats where I was instructed to go when I arrived here.

I get to the principals office and walk in. He quickly shuts his laptop off and looks up at me.

"I want watching porn." He said.

"Um I didn't ask you mother fucking douchebag." I say.

"Very funny, anyway, here is your schedule!" He says, handing me a peice of paper.

I examined the paper, realizing this isn't my schedule.

"Um this looks like an item to buy..." I say, pointing at the paper.

"Ohh sorry, it is a print out of a screenshot I took of a hoe I want to buy from EBay. I like to garden so." He says, as he takes the paper from me and gives me my actual schedule.

"Thank you" I say as I walk out of his office.

I start walking around, looking for my first class, when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. 

"Well well if it isn't skanky danky doo! Yeehaw!" I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and its that JoJo Siwa girl.

"What the fuck do you want from me Hoe  Hoe  Siwa." I say sighing.

"EXCUSE ME IM NOT HOE HOE SIWA IM JOJO SIWA YOU FUCKING SHIT PILE DICK FUCK ASS BITCH!" she says, her face getting redder than my blood when I'm on my period.

Jojo is about to punch me when a hand meets her fist to stop her.

"Hey don't do that!"

I look over and see its that Poppy girl.

I smile as Poppy smacks Jojo in the face. I laugh and Jojo looks at me.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY SLUTTY MUTY!" she she flicks my nose, causing it to break.

I pinch my nose to stop it from bleeding. Poppy reaches down the backside of her pants and reaches up her ass to grab a stapler.

She staples JoJos lips together. Facial and vaginal lips.

Jojo runs away crying and trips when Poppy chucks the stapler at her.

Poppy turns to look at me.

"Ouch your nose looks hurt!" She says as she approaches me more.

I just stand there like a dork when she wraps her arm around my waist.

"Let me fix it for you," she says seductively as she sticks her tongue out, which is dripping with her tongue juices. She licks my nose, shover her tongue up my nostril and kisses my nose.

It magically heals.

"Uh thank you," I say blushing.

"What class do you have?" She asks.

"I have history class first..." I say.

"Hey, cool so do I! Your in the same grade as me it seems!

She takes my hand in hers and we walk to history class together. I wipe her tongue juices off of my nose when she isn't looking.

----
805 words o dam