2. Plane ride

Y/N POV
I woke up my my brother banging on my door. I walked to my door to open it and when I open it, he is now humping the air with his hand.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Were supposed to leave right now so get your boxes you fucking pussy!" He says as he slaps my face with the balls on his chin.

I grab my boxes and carry them and me and my family walk to the airport carrying our boxes.

We now have to go through airport security. You see, this is hard with my family because they're a bunch of crack heads, so police get suspicious.

My dad walked in first, hands down his pants.

"Sir, take your hands out of your pants." The security demands.

My dad does as told and I immediately get embarrassed when I see his hands covered in pre cum.

My mom goes through, trying to seduce the security. Then my brother goes through. The security detected metal on him.

The scanned him and turned out he had a small pocket knife hiding in his chin ballsack.

It was now my turn to go through.

"Excuse me miss but we need to do a body check." The security says, pulling me into a room.

He locks the door behind us.

He looks at me and shakes his head and smirks.

"Do you know the real reason why I brought you in here?" He says.

"Uh n-no," I say, backing up.

"Well I just saw you and really really had some thoughts, and wanted to tell you I feel bad that you have a family like that." He says.

"Oh yeah I know, jeez I thought you were gonna rape me or something" I admitted.

"Rape? Rape means Reason After Penetrating Eggs..." He says as he brings me back out to my family.

"All clear," he says as he slips a $100 into my pocket.

Me and my family find where our plane is and hop on board.

Me and my brother are stuck sitting next to each other. He keeps peeking at my phone so I take ice cubes from a strangers cup next to me and put the ice on my brothers chin balls watching them shrivel up.

Time skip to the plane landing

We get to our new state. Tennessee.

We walk out of the plane and find our ghetto boxes at the luggage pickup and we walk to where our new house is.

-------
419 words