Chapter Eight.

• Dedicated to AshleyRoseKonkel And Her Mom(:

Chapter Eight.

I wake up shivering, with a massive headache. I open my eyes and look around. I'm outside, laying on a mattress in a pair of sweatpants and a really heavy sweatshirt, bundled in blankets. The cabin is only like ten feet away, so it's not that bad, but still. I'm sleeping outside! What the hell? I went to sleep in a room last night. Surely I wasn't that drunk that I fell asleep in the snow. How did the mattress even get outside?

"Why the fuck is it so cold?" I hear somebody scold next to me.

"Kyle?" I screech and he jumps up from under the covers. This does NOT look good. I didn't sleep with Kyle. I distinctly remember going to sleep inside, in a cozy warm bed next to Lia. "Did we-"

"Vance," Kyle mumbles angrily.

"I'll kill him," I state, starting to feel the anger boiling under my skin.

I throw the covers off of me and the cold air causes my body to shiver with Goosebumps.

"Hey, Abby, wait up, I get the first hit," Kyle shouts out, catching up to me. I run past the hot-tub and quickly yank the patio door open. All of my anger is being taken out on the door that I'm surprised that I didn't pull the handle off.

"No way, Kyle, I get the first hit," I giggle as he finally reaches me as we walk inside. I rub my arms with my hands to create even more warmth because the heat generating in the cabin isn't enough. "Vance Andrew Taylor! Wake your ass up!" I scream into the house, then hear a loud thud on the floor upstairs. I run to the stairs, still having Kyle follow close behind.

As I'm walking to Van's room, out stumbles Evan in a pair of sweatpants, leaving his abs open for the whole world to see. All of the sudden all thoughts of killing Van are out the window, when seeing Evan without a shirt on; his body is almost as muscled as Van's. Van also has a couple freckles on his chest that are so cute and add character and-

Oh my gosh, I see Evan's body and instead of wanting to jump him, I compare him to Van? I think of how much better Van's body is and how much more character it has? I am seriously disturbed.

I stare at Evan as he rubs his eyes and runs a hand through his mess dark hair. He stretches in front of me, flexing his muscles that make his body look even more amazing. Just because I like Van's body more, does not deny Evan his sexiness. Wow. Did I just use the word sexiness? My hormones are whack right now. I blame the snow.

"Good morning, sexy-sleepy-head," I greet, messing up Evan's hair even more, but in a cute way.

Kyle nudges me. "Abby, back to the ass-kicking," he reminds me.

"Oh. Yeah. Right," I say, walking past Evan and into his room, where Van is peacefully sleeping in the bed opposite to Evan's. Kyle and Evan follow behind me to see what I do. "Van, your ass is grass!" I shout.

Van slowly wakes, up yawning. "Yeah, and your ass is snow," he chuckles, switching sleeping positions, away from Kyle and I.

I get on Van's bed and jump up and down on the mattress in attempt to piss him off. "You know Van," I start. "What would you have done if one of us got hypothermia and died?" I say angrily.

"Seriously dude, not cool," Kyle cuts in.

I roll my eyes as his comment. "Exactly, I think I can speak for Kyle and I when I say I'm not ready to die, you asshole," I smirk, jumping on his bed.

"Especially, a virgin," Kyle mumbles.

"Dude, shut up, I'm trying to intimidate him," I tell Kyle, holding back laughter. "What would you have done if I died, Vanny?" I attempt sweetness.