Chapter Six.

Chapter Six.

We split up and take two cars. Kyle, Dex, Van, Evan, and me in Van's truck. Then Mitch, Nathan, Kendall, Michael, and Lia in the other car-Kendall snatched up Lia before Kyle and I could.

Dex called shotgun and Kyle's driving Van's truck because he's been to Mitch's cabin before, so he knows were we're going. Then that leaves me, Van, and Evan in the backseat. I'm in the middle, and I have to say that I'm NOT loving it. They've been having a conversation since the moment we got in the trucj. Why don't they just date each other? I mean, they're talking enough! I liked it better when Van was all 'Evan's the ememy'. He's not acting like he's his enemy now. What the hell?

"Hey, Abbs, there's a CD in the glove box, can you put it in?" Van asks me.

I sigh and lean forward between the drivers seat and the passengers seat. I open the glove box and see three things; gum, condoms, and CDs. "Looks like your glove box just so happened to be full of gloves," I crack up laughing and grab the CD. I read the title, My Darkest Days, with a picture of a girl-devil on the front. "Is this-"

"Yep," Van smiles, knowing what I was going to say.

"With that one song that we-"

"Correct," he chuckles. "Are you going to put it in, or not."

"That's what she said," I smirk and getting everybody to laugh. That was the perfect moment for that. Normally, I hate 'that's what she said' jokes, but only because people do it for the stupidest things, it actually has to work.

I put the CD in and turn to the last song and the music starts beating through the speakers. "Are you ready for this?" I ask Van.

Van laughs. "Are you?" he throws back.

"Puh-lease, I was born ready," I smirk. While waiting for the lyrics to start, I turn it up louder.

"Dude, I fuckin' love this song," Dex tells us excitedly.

I smile, getting ready to sing the first line. "Kelly won't kiss my friend Cassandra," I start.

"Jessica won't play ball," Van fills in.

"Mandy won't share her friend Miranda," I sing

"Doesn't anybody live at all," we sing at the same time.

"Amanda won't leave me empty handed, got her number from a bathroom stall.

Brandy just got way too much baggage and that shit just gets old," we sing, having Dex join in.

"But I got a girl, who can put on a show, the dollar decides how far you can go with her," Dex sings by himself.

"She wraps those hands around that pole, she licks those lips and off we go, she takes it off nice and slow, 'cause that's porn star dancin'!" Van and I say in unison, before busting out into a fit of laughter.

Dex sings until Van's part.

"Stacy's gonna save her self for marriage," Van sings.

"But that's just not my style," I jump in. "Hit it Dex!"

"She's got a pair that's nice to stare at," Dex laughs.

"But I want girls gone wild!" We all sing at the same time.

We finish with the chorus before busting out into laughter when it ends. This is great, like it used to be, I mean, it's different because Mitch's seat is being taken up my Evan, but that's not a bad thing.