Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

When we finally get to the cabin, it's dark out. I can't believe that it took all day to get here. It's kind of pointless really. We drive all this way just for tomorrow and we have to turn around and go back home Sunday morning. We'll just have to make tonight and tomorrow, extra fun and memorable.

I step out of the truck after Van and stare at Mitch's 'cabin'. The boy calls it a cabin because it's made of wood, but it's way too big to be an average cabin. I mean, come on, if it has five rooms in it, a kitchen, bathrooms, living room, a basement, and whatever else I forgot.

It takes at least twenty minutes for everybody to get there stuff out of the cars and inside. Outside, it may look like an oversized 'cabin', but inside, it definitely has the 'cabin' feel. There's a fire place, blankets draped over the couches in the living room, cherry hardwood floors. Whatever Mitch's parents do, is what I want to do. Yeah, yeah, money can't but happiness, I know, but I'd feel a lot better being sad in a nice cabin like this. Wouldn't you?

In the middle of the grand tour, I'm zoning in and out, after that long ass drive, I'm ready to crash into a pillow. I was too afraid to fall asleep because I made the stupid mistake of putting Van's Sharpie back in his pocket. I'm not to bright... Then there was Van and Evan, something just tells me that I can't leave them talking alone, who knows what Van might bring up. That bet, is something nobody can know about and I intend to keep it that way.

"Alright, apparently we have three rooms with only one queen sized bed. The rest have two, so..." Mitch starts, naming off the couples that can have the rooms with one bed and the rest can have the rooms with two beds. "...and I guess Evan and Abby can have the other one," he finishes, right as I really start paying attention.

Van clears his throat. "Or, you know, Lia and Abby can have that one, I mean, you know how Lia is, right Lia? Then I'll just uh, bunk with Evan in a room with two beds," he explains.

"Um, no, are you trying to lose?" I blurt out.

"Lose what?" Kyle asks, looking back and forth from me to Van.

I shrug nervously. "Um, what I meant to say is, 'are you trying to be a loser'. You know that long drive has me thinking all kinds of crazy things," I cover up.

"I'd actually feel much more, um...comfortable in a room with Abby," Lia cuts in.

"Virgin," Kendall coughs.

"Slut," I cough. Yeah, I one that battle. Why does The Slut bother talking?

"You know what, that actually sounds like a good idea," Kyle says, agreeing with Van.

"I'm gonna have to second that," Mitch chimes in.

"I'm lost, but what the hell, I'll third it," Dex cuts in.

I roll my eyes. This is ridiculous. Really? "Van, is this your way of trying to steal my boyfriend? Because I have to say, your type has really changed," I say joking.

Van laughs. "Babe, chill, if there's anybody that you have to worry about, it's Slut, over here," he glances over at Kendall.

I laugh as we do our little hand shake.

"I heard that, Vance," The Slut snaps.

"Congratulations, Kendall, your ears work," Van replies.

I laugh even harder, probably because I'm slap happy from how tired I am. I grab Lia's wrist and pull her behind me. "What are you doing?" I whisper yell at her.