-make me sway

Adelie never left Spencer's side after the day his mom had that episode. They both fell asleep on his bed, after waiting for his mother to come back from the Palace. It looked like she had lots of fun, as she came back to the hotel with many souvenirs. 

The "dulcet" sounds of Adelie's alarm woke her up at 4:30 for the fashion show preparation. As she raised her neck off of her firm pillow, she noticed she was still in Spencer's arms. All she wanted to do was cuddle with him for days and never let go. The imprint of her body on the comforter looked so cozy, but she had to go. She went to the bathroom to freshen up and fix her hair.

Adelie found a post-it note on the office desk and wrote, " Good Morning baby, I have to go. The fashion show is later tonight. Text me, if you still want to come. XOXO, Adelie." She laid the post-it note on the pillow she was sleeping on the other night and placed a kiss on Spencer's cheek and was right out of the door.

Back at her apartment, she pulled out a suitcase from her closet and threw in her black lace dress that had a thigh slit and her YSL heels. She went to her bathroom and opened her cabinets carelessly to find her curling iron and her makeup bag. Addie made the decision to pack her things and get ready at the venue an hour before the show starts. 

It was 5:30 when Ms. Barnet arrived at the venue. The venue was dark, empty, and huge. The theme for the show was "Under the Stars", Adelie could see the designers building the moons and the stars in the back corner of the institution. She set her suitcase in the back dressing room and was ready to work.

Grabbing her clipboard and microphone, she started shooting out orders to everybody working there. She felt like Madam Chamberlain, but in a good way. The view of the engineers pushing the runway in place, putting up the decorations, and placing the chairs in rows, satisfied Adelie and made her tingle on the inside as her happiness was at the max.

 The view of the engineers pushing the runway in place, putting up the decorations, and placing the chairs in rows, satisfied Adelie and made her tingle on the inside as her happiness was at the max

The models finally arrived and were getting ready in the makeup rooms. Each model had their own chair with their name written on it, which Adelie made happen even though the budget won't approve of this. yikes. Since everything was in order it was Adelie's turn to get ready.

She got to her makeup room and heard her phone ring. It was Spencer. Adelie picked up her phone, while taking off her sneakers and sweatpants.

Adelie: Hey, baby. How are you?

Spencer: Hi, pretty lady. I just wanted to call you and tell you that I am coming, so put my name on the guest list, okay?

Adelie: I already put your name on the list this morning when I arrived. Hey, you never answered my question. How are you feeling?

Spencer: I  feel numb and kind of blank. But my mom is doing better, I got her medicine from the pharmacy this morning after breakfast. I just want to see you. And do not leave me without saying "GoodBye". The note does not count. 

Adelie: Ah, you looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you. Okay, I have to go get ready, I will see you tonight. 

Addie decided to go for a little smoky eye with mascara, winged eyeliner, and dark red lips. She brushed her hair and curled it tightly, letting it fall across her shoulders exposing her collarbones. Her favorite part was the dress and the heals. She slithered the dress on her figure and tugged the front to show a little cleavage. She sprayed on Chanel number 5 and  strapped on her heels and fluffed her hair and took pictures of herself. We love self-confidence. 

Adelie's job was done as all she had to do was prepare the venue and the models. The rest of the job was for her best friend Cecile. She was the floor manager and her job was to make sure everything runs with the schedule. 

Adelie got out of her makeup room and went to the entrance to meet Spence. The venue was packed with reporters, paparazzi, and guests. Her eyes were drawn to a tall man wearing an expensive suit and bowtie coming her way. He was holding a rose in his hand and his hair was brushed back with a little bit of gel in it. He looked mysterious as he drew closer to Adelie, she then noticed it was Spencer. 

The two complimented each other highly and Spencer tucked the rose behind Adelie's ear and took her by her waist and walked toward their seats. 

--

The show was absolutely amazing. The models walked the runway with pure confidence, neck high, chin positioned straight, and their legs stepping right after the other so courageously. 

There was an after party for the workers at the company to celebrate the night and that is where the couple went. The party was at a ballroom across the street from the venue. They walked in and you can smell the aroma of alcohol and food. 

Addie and Spence head to the dancefloor and started laughing hysterically at each other because none of them knew how to dance. The song "Sway" turned on and Spencer wrapped his arms around Adelie's hips and Adelie put her arms around his neck, and they started dancing in sync to the beat of the song. They started hugging each other, while swaying to the voice of Michael Bublé. 

After hours of laughing and Spencer rambling about random things they both left the venue

After hours of laughing and Spencer rambling about random things they both left the venue. Holding hands, the couple left the building and stood there looking at each other. Spencer used his hands to raise Adelie's chin, so she could look at him. Suddenly, Spencer pressed his lips against Adelie's, leaving butterflies in both of their stomachs. As they moved their lips in sync, water droppings  fell from the sky making this moment even more romantic. 

Adelie let go from the kiss and said, "You are coming to my place, no questions asked." while trying to calm down her breathing.

The lovers got to the door of Adelie's apartment and stood there for a minute leaving a puddle of water at their feet, while Adelie looked for her keys. The door hesitantly opened,the smell of autumn broke into their nostrils. Adelie changed into  her old university sweater, while Spencer dried himself off with a towel.

"I am starving, but the only thing I have in my pantry is old spaghetti from 2 months ago. So I think that should be fine, right." Adelie questioned Spencer as she walked into her pantry grabbing the food.

"That is absolutely fine, I know a dish that I can cook." Spencer said as he twirled Adelie into his arms. 

Spencer put on the red apron that was laying on the stool and started cracking eggs into a bowl. Adelie confused but surprised let him do his job. Spence was so focused in what he was doing, he never looked up from the stove as the pasta was boiling. The food finished cooking and Reid placed the noodles and the sauce in a chic way on the plate. He cleaned up his mess using the towel that was tucked into the sides of his trousers. 

He called in Adelie from the living room and her jaw dropped as the aroma of the kitchen was a scent she had never smelled before. The table for two was had white wine filled glasses, lit candles, and rose petals Spencer found in Adelie's closet. 

"Where did you learn to cook like this?" Adelie asked as she sat herself down on the table.

"Remember Rossi, the Italian guy I work with. He invited us to his mansion for a cooking lesson and I managed to actually learn how to cook his Carbonara recipe." Spencer exclaimed while feeding Adelie a bite from the pasta. 

--

Spencer went to the bathroom to clean himself and heard a loud bang and a "HELP ME SPENCER" scream from Adelie. He rushed out of the bathroom and saw the balcony door wide open and a note on the floor. He bent down to his knees to read the notes and it said,"She is mine, not yours."

A/N: I had fun writing this one, so I hope you enjoy! Thank you for reading and thank you for  200 reads.