-epilogue

2 years later,

2 years later,

It's been two years since the lovers have said 'I do' and it has been the best two years of their lives. Spencer has officially moved to Paris and it was the best decision ever. Since they have been married they have traveled all around Europe, from Spain to Turkey.

Every country they visited, they took a picture near each monument that represented the nation. Back home in their living room, there is was a map of Europe hung up on the wall with pictured of them in each country they stopped at.

The topic of having kids always came up in every conversation they had, whether it was by themselves or with other people. They're completely ready to become parents, they both hel  very high positions in their workplace. Adelie was the design manager and Spencer became the section chief of the French Bureau. Spencer and Adelie recently bought a dog, an Australian Shepard Husky mix and they named it Nala.

Adelie, right now, in this moment was in the bathroom about to take a pregnancy test. Her period was 3 days late, and she knows it could be nothing, it could be because of the stress from working endlessly. But there's nothing wrong with making sure. She took out the test from the plastic wrapper and peed on it. Clicking the cap back on the test, she flipped it over on the counter so she wouldn't see the results.

Her heart staring beating out of its ribcage and sweat was traveling down her forehead. She felt like the walls were growing closer and closer towards her. Ignoring her nerves she left the test near the sink and started cleaning around the house. It was only 3pm and Spencer wasn't going to be back home until 7, so she had time to herself until he comes back home.

She began loading the washer and emptying the dryer, then folding the clothes. The house was the complete opposite of dirty, but she had to occupy her mind. She pulled out the vacuum from the storage closet and started cleaning the bedrooms. After, sweeping and mopping off the floor, she decided to cook. Let's remind you that Adelie never enters the kitchen. The only thing she cooks is cereal, and that requires no oven or heat, so she was already at a disadvantage.

Opening the fridge she took out chicken breasts and put it in a bowl. Adding all the spices she could find in her cabinet, she preheated the oven. While that was getting ready, she grabbed a couple potatoes and sliced them into little cubes. Tonight for dinner, she was planning on making roasted potatoes with chicken, along with salad. It's funny because they never eat this healthy, the best they could do was order takeout, specifically from the Indian restaurant across their neighborhood.

She scrubbed down her mess and put everything in the oven, waiting obnoxiously in the living room. Her leg kept bouncing as she couldn't stop thinking about the test that was in her bathroom. What was the worst thing that could happen, right? There's nothing wrong with being pregnant, especially when it was going to be Spencer's child. The sight of seeing little mini genius' running around the house, was a comforting one.