7

We made our way following the stone pathway. A beautiful ocean came into view, the sound of the waves calming me down. Harry let go of my hand as I saw that there was pillows and a blanket set out. Popcorn, chocolate and wine was set in the middle. A huge smile spread on my face.

"Vanessa talked about you so often that I picked up some of your favorite things," Harry said as he sat down on one of the pillows. He pat down the pillow beside him, signaling me to sit down as well.

"Well, you don't know everything because I only like 'cookies & creme chocolate'," I said giggling as Harry looked defeated.

"Since I don't know everything, why don't you enlighten me on what you like and what you don't like." Harry soon popped a popcorn in his mouth, smirking as he chewed.

"Why do you want to know about me? There is nothing special, seriously i'll bore you to sleep about my life," I spoke. Harry's features became soft as he shook his head slowly.

"I'll start then. Uhh- my father was born from royalty. He met my mother and she became his queen. My father wants me to take the throne and live a life that he already has planned for me. Cartoons on Saturday are my only happiness right now," Harry said causing me to laugh.

"What's so funny?" He chimed.

"Isn't Vanessa apart of that? I mean, you are getting married."

"See Vanessa isn't you. And that bothers me. I can't even have conversations with her without her talking about spending my money."

It grew silent.

"I like reading books that have never been touched, I like- when i'm good at things. I don't like not being able to provide for my mother who has given me everything," I spoke quietly. I turned to look at Harry who had a bright smile. Even his teeth were perfect.

"And I don't like how I like you."

The words left my mouth before I could process it. But for some reason I felt confident, for some reason I was proud that I finally spoke the words that I really wanted to say.

Harry didn't say anything. Instead he picked me up bridal style as he ran towards the water.

I started screaming as I realized what was going to happen next.