6

As I finished taking a shower, I heard Vanessa's voice say goodbye. I wasn't completely alone with Harry since Debby was outside cleaning the pool. Once I arrived in my room with goosebumps appearing on my skin, I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm changing," I said in a yell/normal voice.

The door swung open and there stood Harry Styles. He wore a black shirt with black skinny jeans as he held his brown boots in his hands. I shifted in my standing position and held the towel tightly in a fist.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, River." His voice sending shivers through my body. He kept coming closer and I kept backing up to the wall in till I couldn't back up anymore.

I crave touch, yet I flinch every time someone is close enough.

His face came intensely close to mine, but he soon knelt down and softly kissed my bare shoulder. Even after his lips left my shoulder, the tingling feeling didn't go away. Now he brought his lips to my neck and I let him. I let him kiss me till he reached my jawline. His soft lips having an affect over my entire body.

Harry and I both jumped in our intimate position when we heard Debby's foot steps coming up the stairs. "Get dressed," Harry whispered in my ear before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

________________________

I slid into my new pair of denim jeans and a white top that Vanessa had bought for me the day before. I searched for my bag only to see a million missed phone calls from my mother. A silent groan left my lips, I wasn't ready to let her know about what I was doing on this side. My feet dragged slowly down the stairs. I looked up only to see Harry already standing at the door with a huge grin on his face.

"Beautiful as always," he said before opening the main entrance door for me. "Thank you," I said as we walked to a huge black car there was a driver ready to take us. But my heart was telling me that this was so wrong. Vanessa is out at a hair appointment while Harry and I go on a date. What sense did that make.

I seated myself into the car as Harry toke the seat beside me. I had no idea where we were going or what we would be doing, all I was worrying about was when Vanessa would be coming home. He did small gestures along the car ride; hand on my thigh, arm around my shoulder or whispering to me. What did Harry see in me? He knew I was from the poor side but that didn't seem to phase him at all.

Suddenly, the car stopped as we arrived at a gorgeous venue. The driver came around the side and opened the door for us. Harry encouraged me to go first, so I kinda just leaned over to get to the door before Harry laid his hand down my back near my áss. His hand slowly moved closer to my back side as he gently helped me step out of the car.

Once the driver got back into his car and drove away, Harry toke my hand. "No-" I said in protest, this needed to stop. "Relax, for one day I don't want you to stress at all. Just let me take care of everything," Harry spoke. His words left a warm feeling and made a smile break out on my face.

So I let our fingers stay interlocked as we followed the stone pathway to our mystery date.