10

We arrived at the wedding venue, Vanessa already pushing herself out of the car to rush inside. Zach continued to spark conversation but I felt Harry's eyes on me the whole time. When they asked to set up, Zach was pulled by another man who started chatting with him.

I played with the hem of romper. I was in love with a man who was soon going to become married. I tried to shake off my thoughts as I gradually searched for Vanessa.

_________________________

HARRY

I stared into the mirror in front of me, holding my black and white tuxedo with a red handkerchief in my hands. I tried to smile but soon realizing that I was going to be marrying a girl who I had no love for. My father appeared behind me in the mirror with his hand on my shoulder, grinning.

"Just think about it, two more weeks and you will be my happily married son who will help to become the new head man. Wow." My fathers voice boomed. I only frowned at the ground, wondering how I would possibly be able to live with that blonde mess.

"Your mother is probably smiling right now, her son finally happy." Happy and my mother were never put in the same sentence. Since she passed away, a whole chunk of my world was ripped away. She was my first love, she was my everything. But I realized that with River, I was able to have fun and talk to her about things that I couldn't talk about with Vanessa.

There was a soft knock at the door, cutting through the silence. My father did one last pat on my back before he went to go open the door. I turned to see who it was. She stood there; white delicate flowers around her head with a light pink baby doll dress on, looking extremely gorgeous as I felt my member harden.

_______________________

RIVER

My cheeks flushed pink as I saw that Harry was shirtless, but that man who opened the door (probably his dad) gave a puzzled look. "River come in," Harry said saving me from the awkward stare his father gave me. He soon left as I walked in the room. "Y-you look- wow- just amazing River." Harry's words making my cheeks flush even more.

He continued to stare at me with his mouth wide open. It made my insides tingle the way he thought of me. He was now staring at the ground and I could only imagine what he was thinking. "Just remember Harry that you deserve the best, this is your life and you should be entitled to your own happiness."

He lifted his head giving me a faint smile before walking towards me, "And I-I came to tell you that Vanessa is ready to start the aisle run through in ten minutes," my voice coming out even more nervous than I wanted.

"Ten minutes?" Harry asked.

"Uh yeah- that's what I said.."

"That's enough time," he smirked. At first my eyebrows furrowed obviously confused but then Harry picked me up and placed me on the white plush sofa that was on the side of the room. He closed the door before bringing me into his embrace. He kissed me delicately this time but rushed. His kisses lingered down my neck than to my chest. I lifted myself so he could unzip my dress.

The baby pink dress was then pulled off me as Harry's dark green eyes stared hungrily at my body. "Your body is perfect," he whispered in my ear causing wetness to my core. "So.
F ucking. Perfect." He then unclipped my black bra, as my nipples instantly hardened against the cold air of the conditioned room. "When you walked in the room-" Harry spoke, as he placed his mouth around my nipple and softly sucked on it.

"My d ick hardened so fast," he continued. Now swirling his tongue around my left nipple and sucking again, causing a long moan to leave my mouth. He then trailed kisses down my tan stomach till he stopped at my black lace underwear. "Tell me what you want me to do," Harry said his voice so husky and deep.

"Lick-k- me," I stuttered. I always dreamt of his tongue on my heat. Harry only looked at me with dark green eyes as a smirk played on his face.