Chapter 3: Make Up Present

::_Rose's Pov_::

  I didn't want to hang up on him like that... I just had one name running through my mind after he said I love you. Manuel. Not even ten minutes ago I was telling him how I would think about getting back together. I guess I can only blame myself. It has only been three days since Niall left; I never even thought about the possibilities of us actually still talking to each other. I have to tell Manuel I cant do it, I can't be with him again. I don't want to risk breaking Nialls' heart, nor my own. I look down at my hand finding that small piece of paper with his number on it. I dial the number and press the call button. 

"Hey Rose. What’s up?"

"I just wanted to tell you that... I don't think we should try dating again." I stutter.

He sighs, "I completely understand... Which is why I got you a make up present."

"Present?" What could he possibly get me? Well now that I think about it... it could be anything. he makes more than what I make a month in a day. And by make; I mean gets; from his father.

"Yeah, I got us plane tickets to go to London. We can stay at a hotel and go sights seeing."

"London?! As in UK?"

"Yup." I can just sense the smile on his face. But I didn't say anything. London is where Niall and the rest of One Direction is staying. I actually would love to go... But I don't want to chance Niall seeing me and Manuel together. Only Lord knows what would happen.

"I'm not sure if I really want--"

"Sorry babe I got to go I'm driving. I'll be there to pick you up tomorrow morning or the day after. Bye." He hangs up on me. I sit on my bed and try to take in what just happened. I look over at my iPod and notice it's still playing music, I turn it off. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I don’t know what's going on. Should I go with Manuel? Or just stay home and sob about Niall being in my thoughts and not my arms. I see a tear drop on my rist, resting on my legs in front of me. Someone bangs on the door. I wipe the tears away and say, "Come in."

Its Adam, and he doesn’t look happy.. At all. "Mom said that guy Manuel was here... What the hell was that douche bag doing here?"

I forgot that Adam had extreme dislike towards Manuel after he found out what happen between me and him. "Nothing, he just came to say Hi... and stuff." I had to lie to Adam. His anger issues are much worse than mine.

"That’s bull shit, and I'm not buying it."

"He just--"

"If i see him again; I'm kicking his ass." He slams the door. 

 Great, now Adam is going to kill Manuel. The last time Manuel was here after him and I became friends, Adam didn't believe the friendship for one second. He kept giving Manuel dirty looks and told me he couldn't stand him. Why didn't I see this coming? My phone lights up "New message. Mai: I'm here." I put my phone on the bed the walk out my room to open the front door for her. She walks in while squeezing the water from her long black hair. "Its pouring rain out side, I hope I don’t get sick from the cold." She tells me.

"You can't get sick from the cold." I laugh a little.

"What are you talking about? Yes you can..."

"Haha no. you’re confused. You get sick from germs; not weather."

"Oh my gosh. You always have to be right?"

"Yes. Google it!" 

She laughs, "No, I'm not going to Google it! Anyway I have some news for you." We both walk into my room. I stay standing while Mai gets comfortable on my bed; pulling out her phone, tapping it a few times then facing the screen to me. "Someone has a new girlfriend..." 

Its a picture of Harry Styles and.. Taylor Swift holding hands? "What? I thought he was with Hailey..."

"Wow, you’re late, the broke up after the party." She explains with a giggle.

"He and Taylor are not together. I can rest assure..."

"Oohh is someone jealous?" She says in a play tone lifting one eyebrow.

"No! I’m just saying... And if they were, which I doubt; they would not be a cute couple at all." I fold my arms.

"I’m sorry what was that? All I heard was 'I'm jealous'“ She says with one hand cuffing behind her ear. I just roll my eyes. I end up remembering about Manuel and Adam. I explain to Mai about how he came and he wants me to go to London with him and how Adam will 'Kick his ass'. 

"Are you seriously going to go with him?" she asks me with a hint of worry.

"I don't know. I want to but, just not with him." I do kind of sound rude right now but it's true Manuel just doesn't seem right for me anymore.

~Time Skip~ (Next day)

 It's about 10 o'clock in the morning. I'm sitting at the kitchen table playing a game on my phone while Adam is fixing him and I some breakfast. The aroma of crisp bacon and sweet cinnamon pancakes with slices of banana inside. I get up and poor myself some 2% reduced fat milk while Adam places a plate of food in front of me, "Thank you!" I shout out to him. I only shout because of how hungry I am. 

he laughs, "You’re welcome chubs." Chubs is what he use to call me when we were younger. I can't remember his nickname though, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with being fat; he eats 10 times a day. I squeeze syrup over my pancakes and lick my lips. I pick up my fork cut a small square piece from the side and stab it with my fork. The second I open my mouth someone knocks on the front door. I give out a growl and put my fork down on the plate so I can answer the door.

"Who is it?" I say to the person behind the door.

"Manuel." 

My face turns pale and I look over at Adam. He stares at me with fury. "Move." He says while pushing me from the door. "No, Adam. Don't!" I yell at him gripping onto his navy blue sweater. 

"Get off!" He shots back at me. He slams open the door and gives Manuel a mean look. "I want you to get the fuck out of here!" He says to Manuel.

Manuel gives him the same look, "Whoa, I didn't even do anything why are you bitching at me?" I walk outside to stand in between them two. "Manuel, just go before something happens."

"I thought you were coming to London with me, I planned out everything for us." His voice had a disappointing tone.

"London? I know you weren't really going with this douche?" Adam's voice gets louder. 

"No, I wasn't." I try to settle him down by putting my hand on his chest.

"You weren't?" Manuel questions. 

"Did you not just fucking hear her? Leave! She doesn't want you!" Adam yells to Manuel with his finger poiting at him in the face. Me calming him down obviously wasn't working out. Manuel gets a slight sparkle in his eye. Is he going to cry? Manuel smacks Adams hand out of his face; that wasn't the brightest thing to do. Adams face glows red with rage and shoves me away lifting his hands up into fists;  flying one of his hands to clash against Manuel’s jaw. Causing Manuel to fall against the grass. 

"Adam! You didn't have to do that!" I shout before helping Manuel up. After Manuel is up and standing he glares at Adam with his hands balled up as he has a slight shake. "I did. He shouldn't have fucking touched me!" He says to me though while looking at Manuel with a grin. Manuel gives out a growl and punches Adam across the face the a kick to leg causing him to land on his knees. 

I push Manuel, "Just let it go!" Before I know it Adam practically throws me out of the way and charges at Manuel. "Adam Stop!" I yell to him. He's beating the straight shit out of Manuel.

________________________________________________

I told you it would be better ;D

~(comment&vote)~