Chapter 7: Deeply

"Get your hands off of her." Niall growls at Manuel while smacking his hand off of me.

I grab Nialls chest and push him away. "Manuel please just get away!" 

Manuel grabs my arm and pulls me towards the elevator I try breaking away from his hands but that’s when I notice Niall beat me to it. "What did I just say?" Niall shoves Manuel up against the wall then holds down his arms, "If you ever touch her again your going to with you've never came here." Nialls voice was deep and strong it had a slight tint of fury in the end which made my heart beat faster than it already was. Niall scowls at Manuel before letting go and walking down the hall with my hand in his. I was happy that Niall stood up for me like that. Mostly because I was scared. Scared of Manuel. What was he planning to do with me if I actually left with him? I turn back looking into his grey eyes. They were soft and dreamy like usual but suddenly something sparked. A fire lit in his eyes representing anger and jealousy. I glance at Niall but he's rubbing his eyes with no attention to Manuel. I look back at Manuel; he's scrambling in his pocket walking towards us. Eventually he slips out a black skinny oval shaped object; he presses a small red button causing a thin silver blade to flash out. 

 My eyes grow big as Manuel swiftly swings the blade nearly reaching Niall's lower spin; but it stops. I look up at Manuel, his face turns pale and tears rise within his corneas. Niall stops then looks down at my stomach giving the same expression as Manuel. I then look down while slipping the blade from my stomach leaving behind a trail of blood. I drop the knife along with my knees. Soon after an agonizing pain rises within me from my tummy. A tear falls from my face just before I completely collapse on the floor. I shut my eyes; trying to block the pain but it was no use. It kept worsening. I felt the blood stream from my insides. Just before I loose myself I feel Nialls lips press to mine with a tear falling on my cheek. 

_:: Nialls Pov ::_

 I'm on my knees cradling Rose. I wipe the tears as I look up to find that Manuel guy, but he's gone. "That son of a bitch." I say under my breath. I lift her up in my arms and carry her back to Harry's room. I look down at her sweet innocent face; I knew she wasn't dying because I could feel her breathing. Until I look down at her waist; the blood was all over her soft tan skin. I kick the door, "Harry!" 

Harry opens the door messing with his hair, "Niall why are you- what the bloody fu- what happened?!"

"Look I don’t have time to explain but I need you to drive us the hospital." I was beginning to shake.

 Harry nods his head and grabs something off the table behind him then rushes out the door and walks in front of us. I follow him down the elevator; we run out the lobby. Eyes turn to us but I'm ignoring it completely. We're outside and Harry calls over some guy and about two minutes later he pulls up in Harry's black Range Rover. Harry takes the keys from the same guy and gets in the driver seat. I open the door and lightly place Rose inside. I scoot in next to her. I try putting on her seat belt but I hear I slight groan, "Sorry." I whisper. Harry drives out of the parking lot while I tightly hold Rose's hand. I'm praying she'll be alright. I don't want anything else bad to happen to her. She really jumped in front of a blade for me! I never thought she cared that much to risk her own life. I'm going to do everything I can to keep her happy; nothing can pay her back from doing that.

We're at the hospital and Harry opens the car door for me as I carry Rose up to the emergency room as quickly as I can. She's still unconscious. A nurse comes up to us and asks, "What happened?"

"She was stabbed with a knife. I'm not sure how deep the cut is though." She nods her head and asks me to place her on top of a gurney. The nurse pushes the gurney to a room while taking a cloth and placing it on her stomach to calm the bleeding. I almost for got she wasn't wearing clothes until I saw Harry looking at her weird. "What is it?" I raise one eye brow.