Chapter 1: Is it a Crime?

-:. Nialls Pov .:-

  I haven't thought about anything except Rose being gone. I miss her. I open my eyes and find myself staring at the ceiling. I sit up and remove the blanket from being wrapped around my legs. I lean forward to stretch then hear a slight crackle from my back. That’s better. I put one arm on the couches’' arm rest and give out a yawn. Zayn is on the smaller couch across from me snoring. I stand with a bit of dizziness flowing through me. "Morning." Says Louis in his trousers.

"Morning," I rub my eyes. "What time is it?"                   

"Not sure... somewhere between 11 or 12 o'clock." He tells me walking towards the kitchen table, stacked with snacks. I follow him, take a glance at the food then open the refrigerator beside me. I then realize I'm standing in front of the fridge door wide open with nothing but a blank expression. Then turn to Lou as I close the fridge door. "I’m not hungry..."

He's looking at me as if I've gone mad while picking at a muffin. "You're joking right."

"No." I say with a slight huff then plop back onto the couch I was on before. Zayn is sitting up with his head down and both hands covering his face. "Last night was amazing... But I'm so fucking tired." 

Zayn is only saying that because of his night out with Perrie. "Not as amazing as my night with Elenanor." Louis tells Zayn with crumbs surrounding his lips. All Zayn does is give out a "Pshh.." It makes me laugh of how much they're falling in love. My grin begins to float away as I think of the love I felt for Rose and she's not with me anymore. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, then feel a slight smooth squish along the side of my face. "Well everyone is awake now aren't they?" Says Harry. Hearing Harry's voice that close reminds me of the party last weekend; when he tried kissing me. I can honestly say I didn't mind feeling the touch of his lips on mine.

~.: Roses' Pov :.~

"Surprise." Manuel said with a grin on his face and arms open wide. I ran straight into them. My mother walked out the room closing the door. In my room; Manuel Carmen... an old High School boyfriend. I remember always losing myself in his soft smooth grey eyes; him having silky black hair that flowed backwards on the top of his head, tall and always wearing a beautiful smile. I can't remember why we broke up; he dumped me actually... But we ended up friends before graduating. I can see us was holding hands, joking around (at school) and hanging out in exotic places because his father was so rich. The last place he took me was Rio. I pull myself back, "What are you doing here?" I ask him. 

"Well... I remembered that your birthday was coming up and decided to come visit. Is that fine with you?" He took my hand.

 I close my eyes and took a deep breathe and the feel of his hand in mine brought back so many memories. Then when I look at him once more in the eye... I see Niall. I immediately slip my hand from his. "It's perfectly fine." I tell him.

He gives me a fake smile while glancing at the hand I left alone then says, "Good, I was afraid I might've had to fly all the way back to New York." 

"New York?!" I shout to him, "You came all the way across the country just to see me?" A smile grew on my lips. "Yeah, of course. I know you thinking about how I'm the type of guy that would do the 'hit and run' type thing... “I giggle a bit and he smiles; a real smile.”I'm not, I really missed being next to you." I was speechless for a moment. I got the hint that he wanted to be with me; I don't know if I want to be with him though. It’s been so long since I've even talked to him... I just turn the opposite direction and stare at the floor for a moment. 

I turn back to him. "You don’t have to accept my feelings if you don't want to. I'm sure you've met someone else by now." He reaches for the door knob.

"No." I grab his other hand. "I mean yes... but maybe we can talk about it. I just need a little more time. That’s all; to think." I tell him.

 I know I sound like I basically just threw away Niall and I from the picture, but he's back home. Probably getting ready for another tour soon or something; I mean he's Niall Horan from One Direction. The time that I had with him is probably all I'm going to get from him for the next year. I do still love him... but that doesn't mean were still together. "Okay." Manuel says taking his hand off of the door knob and wrapping me in his arms. The minute I feel his body push against mine I realized I missed him too. We pull back from each other. The second I pulled away from him I was expecting Niall to be standing in front of me; yet it was still Manuel. I really do need more time to think... I mean it’s only been 3 days! It is not that easy to let someone go then have another guy walk in asking for affection. I and Manuel had out time in High school. "Manuel, are you trying to say that... You want to be together again?"

"Ohh, no. I mean, yes but I know that you need time. I can see it in your eyes that your in love; just not with me." He looks at the floor as his breath gives up on speaking. 

"You’re right. I'm sorry if you’re upset about it." He looks at me in the eyes; and whispers, "Breaking you heart was a mistake. I came here to prove that to you." He takes my hand and smiles. I smile back to him taking in the fact that he truly wants me to forgive him. He hands me a small paper with seven digits on in then walks out the door. That’s when I remember how we broke up... During senior year we started off as friends, just saying hello every now and then with 3 minute conversations. Eventually it grew into something more; he made a move. He would hug me from behind around my waist and take my hand. We would hold hands and have deep conversations alone. But he never actually asked me to be his official girlfriend even though he always said I was.  Then one day he did the one thing to me that no one has ever done to me. Kiss me.

 Yes; I had my first kiss senior year of high school. I never thought it would ever happen. I said once before that I was always viewed as the ugly one. But he changed everything. After that first kiss I knew I fell in love. he ended up taking me to dinner with his parents one night at one of the most expensive looking places ever. The plates barely had any food on them yet the taste was worth it. That dinner was when I realized he was rich. His mother and father wore the most exotic clothing on while I had on a simple 30 dollar dress. His fathers' watch was obviously made with pure diamonds and his mothers' ring that rested on her left hand had a diamond the size of my thumb nail. That’s when Manuel started taking me to crazy places. The first trip was to Carmel, then Miami, and lastly Rio; that’s when he said I love you for the first time, 3 weeks later... he dumped me. The remembrance caused a slight sparkle of tears in my eyes. 

 The thing was... He never actually broke up with me. He ignored me. He wouldn't hug me like he use to, he wouldn't kiss me. Then he wouldn't even say hi to me, let alone look at me. Him giving no attention to the love I felt for him broke my heart into a million pieces. The only person that got me through the heart break was Mai; she he helped put the pieces back together. A year passed and it was Mai's birthday... The concert. Niall came in and made everything better. Until he left. The past has caught up to the present where I'm not sure whether to give Manuel a chance or not. Would it be a crime if I did? I turn to my phone and pick it while pressing the home button. I tap in a code to unlock and notice I have a new text message from Mai and an Unknown number.

___________________________________________________

Hey! Yes, that is chapter 1

I know its not much but... Tell me what you think! :D

Hint: The next chapter is gonna be Krazayy! xD

BTW: That little "Manuel&Rose" has a poem behind it called "Abandoned of his Love" If you want to read it, it’s in my 'Four years of High School poetry book'(: 

~(comment&vote)~