Chapter 9: Life is Beautiful

< Harry's Pov >

What was her problem? I look over behind me peeking in the room she was in; her phone seems to be on the floor. I creep through the door, and reach down at her phone. It says her recent call was with Manuel... 1 minute ago. She was talking to Manuel? He must have said something to drive her off like that. I call out for Niall, not much longer he comes in the room. "Yeah?"

"Rose just ran out after this," I hand him the phone. "Maybe you should tell the police; they'll track down the number."

"You're right... Wait. Where did Rose run off to?"

"I don’t know. I'll look for her though." I considered.

He looks at me with suspicion, "Are you sure?"

I nod and he nods back. I take my coat from off of the sofa and run out the door. I take the elevator and soon storm through the revolving doors. I decided not to take my car or a taxi because she wouldn't have been able to. Instead I listen to my gut and try to guess which way she might have gone. She probably went towards the white cliff. As I'm walking a swarm of people come for pictures and autographs. I do the usual, smile, wave and sign. eventually they give up because I've been walking for over an hour. I haven’t seen Rose yet but I finally made it to the Cliff. Not many people were here; which is surprising. It's a pretty beautiful place to see in person. I stop. In the distance I could see the water and someone standing over the edge of the cliff. It was cloudy and cold since it was still morning, so it was hard to see. I begin to step closer; the breeze was getting pretty strong and I had to adjust my eyes often.

 I was stepping over piles of thick grass and white birds were flying over. Eventually I was close enough to see the person. I saw a thin female with her hair in a high bun. She turns her head; I knew that face from anywhere, "Rose!"

I started to run, but she began to back away slowly. I was about a meter from her. "Why did you follow me?" She asked.

"I didn't. I went looking for you. I'm so glad I found you." The corners of my mouth rose ear to ear. I walk forward to hug her, but she takes a few steps back. "Be careful!"

"If you come any closer I'm stepping closer to the edge." She had fear and sadness in her eyes.

"Rose...? What’s wrong?" She avoids eye contact from me. 

"Nothing!"

"Rose. Tell me." I put my hand out.

"Don't touch me..."

I pull my hand back. "I saw you talked to Manuel. What did he say to you?"

"Nothing!" She steps farther from me. 

"Rose!" My heart is beating to fast. She's not doing what I think she's doing. What the hell could he have possibly told her for her to do this? "Tell me what he said!"

"The truth...” Her eyes look into mine; I was lost in her brown eyes.

"The truth about what?"

"My life." Her eyes water. 

"Rose, what ever he told you he was lying! Just please don't step away from life like this..." I notice my vision blurs. I was crying.

"No. He was right. Niall is going to find someone better than me. I don't want to be in the way of that. I'm just not good enough, I'll never be." She takes another step back.

"God damn it Rose, don't! He was lying that's not true! No one will ever be good enough for you." I was shaking. I was too afraid to try and pull her in my arms. If I try.. She’ll jump.

"You're just saying that because you don't want me to leave, but don't worry I'll leave so you and Niall can be together." What is she thinking? I shouldn't have told her that, it was only putting the worst of thoughts into her mind. She smiles and says, "Don't worry. Everyone will be happy when I'm gone." She takes another step; leaving only about two more before actual falling over.

I shake my head, "No, no, no, no! It's nothing like that! That won't solve anything. Think about the people who love you. All of your family and friends back home," she looks down at the floor "Think of Niall... Think of me."

 I was trying so hard to not step closer but my arms were out as far as possible. It was silent, she wasn't saying anything and neither was I. I was just gazing at her. Her long curls poked out of her bun as her eyes rested on the ground. Her beautiful brown chocolate eyes gleaming from the sun rise behind her. She then takes a step forward, and removing her jacket. Then another step forward looking into my eyes. She lifts a hand and wipes my tears; I never felt her smooth hands against my skin so lightly. "I'm sorry." She then presses her hands to both of my cheeks and closes her eyes. I feel her sweet soft lips against my own. That short moment I felt lost in forever. I place my hands on her waist but she moves away, and looks behind me. I turn the same direction she was faced. Niall was walking towards us, but he looked happy. I don't think he say us kiss.

~Roses Pov~

 I didn't know what I was doing exactly, but all I know is that I mustn't hold back from the decision I made. I was in love with Niall and I know for a fact he will find someone better than me; I just need to be out of the way. Love makes you do pretty dumb things; even it's for doing something as stupid as suicide. I took one last look into his glistening blue eyes as his blonde and brunette hair shifted in the wind. "Rose? What are you doing?" Niall walked closer but I took a step back

Harry grabbed his chest, "No. She'll just move farther away." He looks at Harry.

"You're crying... Wait. She's committing- Rose no... This is not the way to solve anything."

"I can't take the anxiety... My life no longer has a purpose." I step to the cliff and shut my eyes with my arms wide open. Niall grips to my shirt, "No, don't do this please!"

"Goodbye Niall Horan." I try to put a smile face before leaning backwards.

 My toes slipped off the earth. The air pushed up against my back causing my bun to come a loose. My arms are still spread open. The last thing I hear in the distance is Niall cry out my name. I feel my tear fill up then soon dry from the wind upon me. If I live through this I'll try my hardest to never believe anything that anyone says to put me down. And if I wake up in the persons arms who saved me; I'll know who to thank most for proving to me that life is beautiful; hopefully my true love. I felt the ice cold water crash onto my back. I open my eyes to see the last of light then soon try kicking up for air; another wave smashes into my face. I'm seeing nothing but the slight shine of the sun rise. Soon after I give up. I was then sinking to the bottom letting go of my last breath.

 -. Harrys Pov .-

I pulled her from the water and onto the sand. "Rose!" I shake her body a bit more. "Rose!" My eyes wouldn't stop leaking. I place my hand on her chest for a beat but I couldn't make out anything. I put my arm around her neck. Limply, her head falls back onto the sand. Her face was pale with a tint of purple and green. "No.. " My voice choked, "Rose please breathe!" My screams were doing nothing, neither was shaking her. "Rose!" I call once more... But there was no answer but the crashing of waves and my cries. Her arms were out and legs bent at the knees towards each other. I push my head back trying to stop the tears.

:: Roses Pov ::

*Cough Cough* I inhale air after chocking off of water. I refuse to open my eyes, they still burn form the salt water. I swing my head up and try lean up but arms are around me. I hear a faint voice; I can't make out whom it belongs to. I open my eyes finding them in soft green ones yet surrounded by skin thick, red, and puffy. His brown curls hang down to his face and his teeth showing brightly. "You're alive!" I couldn't move, I was shivering too much. Harry places a blanket over my and sits me up. I begin coughing and chocking on the water in my lungs again. I can't believe he saved me.

_____________________________________________ End of Book 2

Yeah. This is how I'm ending book two.

I will have a book 3. It will be a bit shorter.. say; 5 to 7 chapters. Its called "In The End" because it's the last book of the trilogy.

Anyway Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think!!  ~(Comment&Vote)~