Lost in Forever: Reminiscences Book 2

~Prologue~

 You and I, were both normal people. We went through the same things. School, friends, family losses, family drama, and relationships. The only thing that separates our normalcy is... I had a relationship with One Direction's Niall Horan. Yes; the blonde one. I can only tell you so much. Which is everything. It started off with a concert, a friend being an asshole, and a singer being a sweet heart. We fell in love in less than you can imagine. Not one year, not 6 months, not two months, not 3 weeks, but 5 days. We went on one date, basically had sex twice and got to know each other all in less than 147 hours. Then he left, after saying 'I Love you'. I can't tell you how that was possible but I can tell you what happens next.

 I'm sitting on my bed with my door shut tight. My phone on silent and my iPod on full blast with the song "Dig" by Incubus on repeat. It's been 3 days since he's left. Yesterday I found Mai walking to her house using a trash bag for clothes and no shoes on. I couldn't tell you how happy I was to see her again. The minute she finished showering and explaining what had happened to her I explained to her what happened with me and Niall. All she said was, "Why you are always the lucky one at first then something sad happens..?" I just shrugged my shoulders; that’s all I could do. After that, things were going back to normal. From me looking for a job while living off of my mother and life savings from birthday cards and mowing Mrs. Terri’s' lawn; to me and Mai gossiping, seeing movies together and me playing with Coco (My dog).

My mother walks into the room, looks at me and says, "Oh my God," she rolls her eyes. "Quit looking so depressed! Someone is here to see you." 

Someone walks in... What is he doing here? I'm so happy to see him.

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Are you finally happy for Book two!? (I know I am)

I got some crazy twists for you(; 

And some heartbreak, shocking moments >.<

Anyway..... Tell me what you think of the prologue and give me some of your guesses of what you think will happen.

I’m dying to know O3O ~(comment&vote)~