Chapter 15

Third person POV

Many weeks have past, and Kayla showed no signs of pregnancy. That was a relief for everyone, and the Mikaelson's decided to move in Salt Lake City, so then they can stay with the family. Kayla slowly started to move her stuff into the house. She was happy that she is moving in with her family. Bella on the other hand can't move in with them. She still has her family, and for that Bella is grateful.

Bella mainly spends her nights at the Manson, either with Kayla, or the whole family. Both her, and Elijah feel deeply for each other, but they are taking it slow. They don't want to ruin anything between them.

Kayla noticed this, and loved to watch them together. Bella, and Elijah let their guard down around each other, and Kayla loved to see Elijah happy. It was one of her dreams. Well mainly to see him act like a child.

Katherine found a house to live in. It is close to both homes, and Kayla spends her nights there so then she won't have to hear what Kol does at night with his pets.

Katherine helped Kayla move some of her stuff to her place, and helped her move some of her stuff to Elijah's. Katherine is happy as long as she gets to see her some time of the week.

Kayla's non parents, and sister were compelled again. The lie this time was that Kayla needed some time after finding out that she was adopted, and went to Bella's. Elijah was there, and told her everything. They agreed against their will, and Kayla every now, and then sleeps over there. It's not very often though.

Bella's parents, and sister wished the original family luck, knowing that Kayla will be a trouble maker, and that she gets to be a bit wild. They told them thank you, and that they could handle her. Both Bella, and Kayla started to laugh.

"As if anyone can contain me." Kayla said proudly, with a giggle at the end. That received giggles, and chuckles. It is safe to say that she is the comedian of the family. It wasn't hard to tell either. She could make anyone laugh, even if they wanted to be serious.

Kayla's POV

Ok! Honestly, curiosity is getting the best of me. I have always wanted to know what was in the attic, but I've always been afraid of what was up there. I shouldn't go up there, because I might die from me being curious, but it is worth it.

Grabbing a ladder from the bathroom downstairs, I put it under the attic door, and while I was climbing up, I pushed the door open. Luckily I had the big flashlight with me, or I would pee my pants. I already had the feeling though, so. . .

Turning the light on, I shined it around. Above the spot where my bed is, there were some books. They looked old and musty, and curiosity was in my gut again.

Sighing, I carefully made my way to the books, and saw that they are indeed grimiores. I smirked, and carefully made them float with my mind. Then by the command of my mind, they were on my bed. I climbed down, and put both the flashlight, and the ladder back downstairs.

When I got back upsatirs, and in my room, I could feel a pull towards the grimoires. It was weird, but my body obeyed anyway.

Leafing through the books, I realized that some of the books belonged to a woman named Emily Bennett. She was from 1864. That year sounded so familiar, and that was weird. Shrugging, I grabbed five at a time, and put them in my closet. Of course after prying up a floor board. I stashed them all in there in case if I needed them.

It was night time, so I decided to get some sleep. . .

____________________________________________________________________________________

A./N.

This is the last chapter of the book. This book is completed, but the series is not. Please if u have not read 'The New Boy Is Hot, But He Isn't My Type. . .Yet' please do, so then it picks up from where it left off. :)  Please tell me what u think. I put it on Watty Awards again. If you want to know what happens to everyone, then please read the second one to this series.

Vote,

Comment,

Fan,

Do whatever floats ur boat.

Love,

Mel <3 :)