Chapter 4 The Sleep Over/Getting Drunk

Elijah's POV

I watched as the girls walked back in the house. I studied them, so then I could get to know them better. I wanted to walk up to them, and speak to them. Maybe I could fake being lost? Sounds like a good idea.

I rushed back to my house, and Katerina was at my side looking at me questioningly. When we reached my house, I had gotten in my car. I waited for a few seconds for Katerina to get in. When she did, I started the car.

"What are you doing?" she asked frowning at me.

"I'm gonna ask for directions to town. From the girls." I replied.

"You already know how to get there." she pointed out sounding confused.

"I know. I want to talk to them." I replied sighing. Then I pulled out of the driveway, and started driving to Kayla's house.

This was odd for me. I've never wanted to talk to someone so bad before. Or get to know them. It was a new feeling that I wasn't used to yet.

When I reached the driveway I pulled in.

Kayla's POV

I was talking about what color, between black and orange, to paint my nails with. Then I stopped hearing a car or truck pull into the driveway. It was probably a car.

Bella, and I gotten up from our chairs to see who was here. When we looked out of the window, I saw a black car. I didn't know the type or style of car, but it was pretty.

Then I remembered my mother telling me that there was someone new that only lived a few miles away. The person might need directions or something. Maybe he or she is a pedophile. No don't think that!

The person stepped out of the car. I saw that the person was a man, and he looked about mid thirties. Good looking as well. He had brown eyes, and he was at-least six foot something. I went to the door, and stepped out, putting a polite smile on my face.

"Hello. I need some help. I need directions." the man said smiling at me. I knew it.

"Directions where?" I asked amused as hell. Then I heard the door open and close. I knew it was Bella coming out, but the man looked up at her. Now I had to look at her, and see her expression. When I did, I was grinning like a fool. The both of them were staring at each other, and I suppressed a laugh.

"Hello?" I asked raising an amused eyebrow at him. He cleared his throat and looked back at me.

"I need directions to town." he replied making me smile once more.

While I was telling him directions to go to town he kept stealing glances at Bella. I tried to keep from laughing, so then I wouldn't embarrass myself. Now I was happily finished with giving him directions.

"Thank you." he said politely.

"You are so welcome." I replied just as polite.

"Oh, and my name is Elijah." he said holding his hand out. I took it and shook it.

"My name is Kayla, and my friend behind me here, her name is Bella." I replied to him, with a huge smile. He returned the smile, and looked behind me, while nodding. Then he turned around to leave. He got in his car, and left. After he left I started giggling.

"What?" Bella asked frowning.

"Somebody has a crush." I replied teasingly. I turned around to look at her, and she was blushing.

"Oh my god you so do!" I exclaimed shocked. "The guy is like thirty!" I added giggling.

"Maybe I like them older." she said making me go wide eyed.