Chapter 6 Getting Rescued By Elijah, And Another Person We Don't Know...

Kayla's POV

I woke up, tied to a chair, and with a gag in my mouth. Opening my eyes, I saw that I was in what looked like a basement. I pulled, and pulled at my ropes, what were soaked in something, and it didn't come undone. Sighing, I gave up, because I knew that I wouldn't be able to get out without help.

Then the door opened revealing Riley. I glared daggers at him, and he just smirked.

"Apparently my slap wasn't enough for you." I said, even though it was muffled from the gag. He walked up to me, and pulled the gag out. I quickly wet my dry lips.

"I'm worry what was that?" He asked teasingly. I glared, and repeated what I said. He just laughed, and ruffled up my hair.

"What are you?" I asked after a few minutes of him pacing in front of me. He walked up to me, and grabbed the back of my head. I tried to get out of his grasp but it didn't work.

"I am a werewolf." He had replied, then forced me to kiss him. His lips were dry, hot, and chapped. They were disgusting.

When he pulled away, I spit at his face. He glared, and wiped it off. Then decided to slap my face. My head whiplashed to the side frokm the hard impact. I whimpered a little bit, and started feeling like I was the weakest person alive.

"That's my doll. Cry for me." He said, and grabbed my ropes and undid them. I was scared on what he was going to do, but I couldn't fight him off. . . Doesn't mean I won't try.

When he untied me, he turned me to him, and pushed his body against mine. I smirked seductively, and saw him smirk. Like I would give up that easy. Quickly I kneed him in the family jewels, and made a run for the door, but before I could reach it, Riley was in front of me, looking mad as hell. I didn't back down either.

"You stupid bitch!" he exclaimed, and slapped me so hard, that I spun in the air, then landed on the ground. I felt pain all over my body now. It hurt to even breath.

"Now I'm going to do what I want." Riley said, picking me up, and threw me on a soft surface. It still hurt when I landed though. I knew exactly what he was going to do to me. He was going to rape me.

Bella's POV

When I woke up, I was tied to a bed, and was wearing nothing. I got scared instantly, and tried to pull on the ropes. They wouldn't come undone, so I sighed, trying to think up of a plan.

The door swung open, and the person who walked in was Derek. I glared at him, and he just laughed. Derek walked up to me, and ran a hand over my belly.

"Soon you will be carrying my child." he said with a smirk. I flinched back, and when I did, I was in pain. He chuckled at my reaction.

"I have to wait until your in heat. Your friend Kayla, it's almost time for her, and so Riley's gonna have sex with her now. I have to wait until it's close, and that will be in another month." he said while smirking at me. Then Derek looked my body up and down. It seemed thta he liked what he saw, and kept staring down there. Perv.

"I would rather die than to have sex with you, and carry your child." I spat out, no longer feeling fear. He got outraged and slapped me in the face. I showed no emotion when I looked back at him. He looked a bit more calm.

"You will carry my child whether you like it or not." He growled getting right up in my face. Then he smirked, like he had just gotten an idea.

"Well since your not in heat, then I can screw your brains out until then." he said and started kissing my neck. Since his ear was the only thing I could get at, I bit his ear very hard making him pull back. I drew blood. Nice.