Chapter 14

Elijah's POV

I stood there shocked. My daughter could be pregnant. What could I do? Nothing. Would she want to get an abortion? Probably not. She would feel quilty afterwards, and might go into depression.

"If you are, then what do you want to do?" I asked as we pulled away. She stared up at me, but it looked like she was thinking.

"I have no idea. I wouldn't want to, but the reminder is to much." she relied, making me sigh. "That's if I am. If I'm not then don't worry about it." she added, making me nod. People were giving us confused looks, but then Bella's face held understanding.

"What the hell is going on here?" Katherine asked sounding confused. I sighed, and gave her a look. Her expression held surprise now. She understood what we were getting at, and I could tell that Kayla was very uncomfortable right now.

"Kayla, how about you and I go for a walk? I asked, noticing that the bodies, and blood were now gone. She nodded, and started towards the door. I gave everyone a look, telling them not to listen. They nodded, so Kayla, and myself went outside to talk.

Kayla's POV

We walked quite a ways in the woods, so then we could have privacy while we spoke. Dad didn't say anything when we sat down on a fallen tree. I didn't either, because I was afraid he might explode. I've never seen him angry, but I know that I don't want to.

"What do you want to do?" he suddenly asked, making me look at him. I sighed.

"If I truly am pregnant then I will get an abortion. If I'm not then we don't have to worry." I replied looking him dead in the eye. He nodded, and patted the spot right next to him. I moved to his side with a sigh. He wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me closer. "How will we know if I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"Morning sickness, mood swings, eating more often." He replied sighing. I frowned.

"I don't want to eat more. I like the way I eat just fine." I said grumpily. He chuckled, and shook his head at me. Well I think he did anyway.

"We will just have to see what happens, alright?" He asked. I nodded, and so we got up, and made our way back to the house, laughing, and joking around.

.....................................................................................................................................................

A./N.

Hey sorry that its so short, and a filler, but this is all I could think off. U will have to find out if she is pregnant or not! Thank u for reading! Love u!

Comment,

Vote,

Fan

Love, Mel. :)