Epilogue

A./N.

I decided to do an Epilogue. It would be really weird without one. . . Cookies, and Milk are yummy. . . Lol.

Ok I'll stop annoying Ya'll, and get along with this story. . .

Epilogue

I gasped in surprise, and tears started filling my eyes. I ran to my room, instantly, without even thinking about if.

I couldn't believe that they never told me. Why would they wait this long? How could they not tell me until the night of my sixteenth birthday? Is something wrong with them?

There were so many questions going through my mind. I didn't even think before opening my window, and took out the screen. Then climbed out, and climbed a tree down, and then ran into the woods. I didn't even think about where I was going. My legs were driving, not me.

Then I realized that I was running to Boone's grave. We buried him in the woods after he died. He was the only person/animal that I could talk to, other than Bella.

I felt like dying right now, and my tears ket going, and going, and going while I was running. They wouldn't stop.

When I reached my Boone's grave, I sat down next to it, and cried my heart out. It felt like my heart was split in two because of the lies I have been told. It would've been nice if they told me earlier in life instead of my sixteenth birthday! Are they freakin crazy?! All I know is that I don't want to live there ever again. I don't want to see their faces ever again either. All I know is that I'll see the lies I have been convinced to believe. I wish Bella was here to make me feel better. She always does in situations like this. If they knew the betrayal I felt right now, then they would regret waiting this long to tell me.

A few feet behind me I heard twigs snap. My head shot up, and looked around. It was safe to say that my eyes adjusted to the dark, because I saw something standing not to far away from me. I had gotten up quickly in case.

"It's okay. It's just me." said a familiar voice. I realized that it was my friend, Elijah.