Chapter 12 Changing Rapidly Part 1

Kayla's POV

When I woke up, I was feeling hungry. No I was starving! I was feeling hungry for something, but I just don't know what. It was honestly starting to bug me, but while I was thinking about what I could be hungry for, Elijah gently opened the door. Not realizing that my head was down in thought, I looked up. He gave me a small smile.

"Are you ready to eat?" he asked, making me shrug, when all I wanted to do was attack something. Elijah must have noticed my attitude because he chuckled at me. "Don't worry. The hunger will go away, and since your half human it will go away faster than a regular vampire's hunger would." he assured me, making me nod. Sighing, I got out of bed, and walked to the door. Elijah wasn't there.

When I exited the room, and got to the stairs. Seeing that Elijah was at the stairs, I giggled, and walked down the stairs with him when I reached his side. He gave me an amused smile, and when we reached the bottom we were greeted with laughter. We looked to each other, and frowned, but followed the noise.

While we were on our way to the kitchen, I was looking up to see how tall the ceiling was from my head. In that process, I hit my leg against a table. It hurt!

"Only you would do that." Bella said, as I sighed. I looked at her, and I smiled. She didn't smile, which made me confused. I looked to Elijah for a explanation. He shrugged.

"Bella what is the matter?" he asked gently. It looked like he was prepared if she attacked him. Bella looked at him.

"Didn't sleep well. Nightmare." she replied, which made me sigh.

"Everything is hieghtened now. Be careful." Rebekah said walking in the room, and stopped at Bella's side.

"I know. I only wish that it wasn't. If it wasn't then I wouldn't be crabby." Bella replied, which made me grin evily. She looked back to me, and rose an eyebrow. Then her eyes got wide. Next second I was at her side, and tickling her. She started laughing right away, but soon stopped. It looked like she was keeping it under control. I glave her a small glare, but then smiled. We both giggled.

"There. That solves everything." I said giving out a salute to Bella. She returned it, making us giggle.

"Uho. They might start laughing a bit more." Kol said walking in. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked. He looked at me eyebrow raised, but then started smirking a little.

"Everything. I do not like laughter from a girl unless if I'm flirting with them, or-"

"Shut up!" I yelled covering my ears in case if he continued. He laughed, and I glared. His face became confusion, then pain. He started grabbing his head in pain, and I stopped glaring. Then realized it was me, and instantly felt bad. "I am so sorry!" I exclaimed at his side in a second, and crouched down to his level.

"It is ok. You do not really know how to control it." he said getting up, with a little bit of my help. I gave himm a worried look, and he nodded.

"I'm still sorry."

"I will be fine little one. Do not worry about it please." he replied looking at me, and gave me a smirk. I laughed a little, and sighed.

Then my phone went off, playing it's ringtone.

Got to meet the hottie with the million dollar body

They say its over budget but you'd pay her just to touch it come on-

I pressed the green button on my phone to save myself any more embarressment.

"Hello?" I asked, while blushing a little red.