15) A BLACK FANTASY TO SOLVE

Ellyn's point of view:

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Everything looked black. Nothing was there. I wandered around and moved my hands thinking that I would touch something. But there was nothing! Only air and a dog barking...

Wait!! Dog barking? Bruce!

"Bruce are you over there?" I asked and went forward. But suddenly someone catched my hand!
"Ahhh" I shouted.
"Hush! It's me" said that voice.. wait it is Zayn.
"Thank god,I was scared" I said and hugged him tight.
"It's okay! I am here" he said.
"Where are others?" I asked after calming down a bit.
"I don't know.." he said.
"But I heard Bruce barking, did you hear?"I asked.
"No I didn't..but we will search for everyone don't worry" he said and I nodded.

Merlin's point of view:

"Where are we?" Clyde asked for the hundredth time..we have been walking from 2 hours and nothing seems to be visible..
"Where are we?" Clyde asked again.
"Clyde!! Can you please shut up your mouth? I am searching for 2 hours and we can see nothing but darkness!! And you are going on asking me where are we!! Do you think I am having some extra eye power?" I almost shouted and started breathing heavily because I was speaking non-stop.
"Sorry!..I don't mean to scold you Clyde....it's just that I am annoyed,I will not shout again." I said.
"It's my fault too..I shouldn't keep on irritating you.." Clyde said.
"It's okay!..now let's search for the rest of them" I said and we moved forward..wait is that! Bruce and Ashwill!!

Ellyn's point of view:

"Whats that?" I asked as my eyes turned towards a tiny flash of light.
"I don't know..but let's go and see" said Zayn and we started to move forward towards it.
"Where do you think my dad is?" I asked.
"We are here to find him. We will surely find him. Okay?" He asked.
I smiled and nodded. As we went forward we understood that it was not too bright but we could see everything clearly. It was dark and it looked like a deserted street. No one was there. It looked like as if there was a world war going on from many days.

In a little distance we found 4 creatures standing....as I expected there they are... Merlin, Bruce, Ashwill and Clyde.

"Guys!! I shouted and ran towards them.
"Are you okay"Merlin asked as we hugged each other tightly.
"Yes we are fine..you all?" Zayn asked.
"We are fine" said Clyde.

Bruce licked me and I hugged him.

"Now what?" Asked everyone together..now I understood that there was no clue to the next move.

Hey guys!! After many days!! How are you all doing? Well I had soo much work nowadays and preperation for exams. Finally I am free. So? They all reached the place where they had to do a dangerous adventure!

Will all of them be safe? Is it easy to find ellyn's dad and many people who they have to save? Anything is possible for everyone when they are together. Let's go on an adventure with Ellyn and friends.